Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FUC the charts! - What's this album doing to stand on its own?
Posted by: crossfire ()
Date: October 28, 2005 04:15

My question is more directed at acclaim or merit from the industry for A Bigger Bang? Do we expect to see industry critics pan or bomb the Bang at annual awards?

I'm still just catastrophically blown away by the material on this album laid down by a collection of gents that are granddads by most anyone's standards and that this body of work (ie: ONNYA, RJ, LIND & SSMC) really possesses some great tunes not seen since the Tatoo You days.

Amazed that Mick, Keith, Charlie and Ron (don't forget Chuck) can still get it done on a level that in this fan's opinion is still running hard and whipping most everyone's ass in the game. I would be interested in knowing folks opinion regarding ABB's potential for garnering critical accliam, cheers!

Re: FUC the charts! - What's this album doing to stand on its own?
Posted by: terry ()
Date: October 28, 2005 04:24

i thinks its just a bloody good collection of songs...a far better album than i expected..i think laugh i nearly died should get an award...but this is there best work for years..voodoo lounge i loved..abiggerbang even better...well done me boys

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1698
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home