Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

stop it
Posted by: arnaud ()
Date: October 16, 2005 00:31

i am 47 years old and i am a fan since 1974......
but this time it is too much i receive the DVD of the first show at boston.....
the show is very nice but why? because mick is still here !!!!!
R'nR is not dead but it is not because of the rolling stones.Music is a show!very nice but 250 dollars for the american fan (i am french) is too expensive and the music .....please take musician behind the scene ...listen to the boots of that show one song is right the other they (keith) go wrong ....it's enought fans must tell the truth THEY WAS A GREAT ROCK AND ROLL BAND and now they make a great ROCK AND ROLL SHOW.......I have been in 2003 in MARSEILLES (great show i have brougth my childs 14 and 18) and i have been to paris at BERCY (10000 seats)
what a shame 300$ for a little show and a pity sound...
now the circus is on the road and we pay.....(even the people don't buy the record) jagger is fantastic keith and ron are hollow ...please we want R'nR TAKE MUSICIANS.....
sorry if i am a bit trouble maker
by the way only 'rain falls' is original the others are ok but with their money and the time they have why don't they do something better

Re: stop it
Posted by: Niklas ()
Date: October 16, 2005 02:07

Just stay home next time The Stones are in France. That way you are happy, and we are too....

Posted by: Four Stone Walls ()
Date: October 16, 2005 02:17

No, he won't be happy. And if he stays at home then he might do more posts on a similar theme - just to keep you happy!

Or perhaps he could write a song called ........ Unhappy!

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: October 16, 2005 03:23

Well it sure is expensive to bing your kids to the show. just skipp it next time.
You did it once (and thats fine)now think of yourself and take care of that red wine^^

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1474
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home