Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Items lost @ end of Hershey show; Reward offered
Posted by: SSJagger ()
Date: October 2, 2005 22:39

Hi all,
Had a problem at the end of the show last night that I need the real fans to help me fix.

My laminate holder with a very special picture I took of Mick, an old (useless to anyone else) VIP pass, my concert tickets from the last few shows, my Shidoobee laminates with my screen name, and a few other priceless, irreplacable items of extreme sentimental value fell off my lanyard last night after the b-stage and disappeared. I need them to reappear.

I was on Keiths side, on the cat walk isle, 1/3 of the way back of the first section, A 2 or 3 or so. Mick stood there a few minutes, during the encore on his way back to the main stage, so those there will know the spot.

I had it up till about then. I had put it inside my shirt to protect it. The show ended, I started to leave and noticed it was off the lanyard. I went back the 5 feet I had left but didn't find it, anywhere, with lights on. I looked for almost an hour. A real fan will know it means something to the owner and return it. If someone knicked it, it's not cool. If the word get's out to help, it might come back to me where it belongs.

This is my personal stuff and means a lot to me!!! but not really to anyone else. It belongs to only me and I want it back. So hopefully, a nice fan found it and is keeping it for me. This is what I believe.

Reward offered when returned in it's entirety. I can make you a copy of the Mick Pic if you want it, but please return it as you found it. I know what's in there. I need it returned asap please!!!!!!!

Anyone who knows anything can e-mail me at ss26uc@hotmail.com or ssjagger@aol.com
Thanks. Please put the word out and get it back to the rightful owner. Thank you.

Re: Items lost @ end of Hershey show; Reward offered
Posted by: TeleK ()
Date: October 2, 2005 22:46

hope you will get it complete back :-)
maybe you can call the stadium lost and found
i wish you good luck

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 3, 2005 01:23

Stadium lost and found? They see those things as trash, amongst all the other ripped paper and empty plastic beer glasses.

Posted by: SSJagger ()
Date: October 3, 2005 19:38

Thanks to the first person for the positive reply. You were trying to be helpful and I appreciate it. I can try it, but I didn't see it after I lost it and I looked to not risk it being thrown out. If someone picked it up and turned it in, it's worth a shot. It did have a picture and looked like something professional, so you never know. Still hope the person that picked it up reads the boards and gives it back to me at MCI, Wachovia, or contacts me. I think I had a business card in there with my address on it. SO positive thoughts will prevail. They can mail it back insured and know that I am eternally grateful. There are good people out there. I rarely lose things. I had a wallet was stolen once with Bo Diddley's autograph in it. I got it back. The money was gone, but that was the least of my concerns. I wanted the autograph and I got it back, so thinking positively and visualizing the safe return of these items does work. Thanks for helping.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: October 3, 2005 20:38

good luck finding your stuff SS!

lesson to be learnt though. why take stuff you don't need to a gig ?

that way you don't risk the chance of losing it

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: October 3, 2005 20:48

i couldnt figure out why anyone would spend $15 on one of those silly ticket holders, now that we hear they break, i am even more surprised they sell at all! what good are they if they don't do the one thing they are exepcted to do--hold stuff!!

having said that, if there is anyone who would understand yuor plight it is a fellow Stones fan, so hopefully thats who got your stuff. I bet you get it back, good luck. Post the picture here when you get it returned.

Posted by: davido ()
Date: October 4, 2005 00:53

The clasp on those things suck! My ticket holder fell
off twice during the Toronto show. The guy at the
sales counter gladly exchanged it, but said they
all do that. It has a cheap clasp that doesn't
quite close and snaps open if pushed.

Later, I attached my keys to the ring supporting
the clasp, so I always have them readily at
hand at work. Works great! A birthday present
by the way. If at 49 I want to walk around
work with a big loud red Rolling Stones
key holder and tongue around my neck,
so be it. Nobody has said anything bad
so far, but just let them try! ;-0
Actually, it's surprising how many
Stones fans there are who identify
themselves by saying they wish they
had one too!

I hope you find your paraphenalia
SSJagger. I'm doing a lot of positive
thinking for you too! Let us know if
you hear anything.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2265
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home