Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Keith was on holiday in Canada last month
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 26, 2009 10:09

>> django's fishy pictures are from a fishing trip to Martha's Vineyard and have been around for at least a year <<

yep - apparently they were taken in 2005.
the one on the dock was taken by Lisa Vanderhoop.
it would be way cool if django would add the year to his/her post, so as not to confuse people;
it would be way cool if django would add the photo credit too, since crediting photographers is right.

Posted by: django ()
Date: September 26, 2009 13:36

with sssoul
it would be way cool if django would add the photo credit too, since crediting photographers is right.

Thanks for the advice with sssoul. I see your point but unfortunately I have no idea who took the pics. Some months ago I copied them from ROCKS OFF I think.

Date: September 26, 2009 14:01

thanks for seeing the point, django; as i noted above the photo of Keith lying on the dock was taken by Lisa Vanderhoop.
thanks for going back to your post and including that, along with the year the shots were taken (2005)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-26 14:02 by with sssoul.

Posted by: django ()
Date: September 26, 2009 14:22

with sssoul
thanks for seeing the point, django; as i noted above the photo of Keith lying on the dock was taken by Lisa Vanderhoop.
thanks for going back to your post and including that, along with the year the shots were taken (2005)

I don't know why this is so important for you. However, I added the information. Are you satisfied now?

Date: September 26, 2009 14:46

sure, django - thanks. the Department of Historical Accuracy will be very pleased too i'm sure. :E
it's always cool not to confuse readers if we can help it, and to credit photographers when we can.

Posted by: EST62 ()
Date: September 26, 2009 14:56

I wonder what's in that cooler beside Keith on the dock? Jack and ice maybe?
Nice haul there. Good to see him enjoying life.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1519
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home