Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

john frusciante..
Posted by: Gimme Shelter ()
Date: September 27, 2005 09:35

what dou you think about his guitar playing and the red hot chili pepers music ?

Re: john frusciante..
Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: September 27, 2005 09:40

he is very good. I was real glad when he came back. His contributions are right up there. His playing is perfect for the band. All fans of the Pppers (including the band) think that "One Hot Minute" with Navarro is lousy but IMO it is the best Peppers album. My fave I should say.
But Frusciante is more in tune with the others. He also contributes those beach Boys type BU vox.
Did you see that super creepy video footage of him when he was not in the band? From the Dutch TV station? When he was more strung out on H than I have evers een someone.
One minus about him: he releases too many pointless soloalbums.

Date: September 27, 2005 09:42

yeah its so horrible to watch him on this dutch tv footage..

Date: September 27, 2005 09:46

but listen to murderers, this song blows you away

Posted by: jss ()
Date: September 27, 2005 12:11

the chili peppers just seem like they are having too much fun on their records, when everyone knows that they are one of LA's darker bands...bloodsugarsexmagik is a great album(save under the bridge) mothers milk with its' hyperactive version of hendrix's fire, hillel slovek was also a great guitarist(RIP)...frusciante just fits the mold, he's spacey enough yet can play the great funky psychosexy leads and riffs that make the peppers great

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: September 27, 2005 17:11

Love the Chili Peppers! The Stones should get them to open. Frusciante is a great guitarist and fits in perfectly with the others.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: September 27, 2005 19:21

About RHCP I can only say the following: Very good musicians, and Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic is very good. Some of Californication is good too. But that's about it. Today they suck monkey balls.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: September 27, 2005 20:25

Frusciante makes briljant albums. Very good guitar player. Great emotions in his voice, it comes straight from the heart!

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: September 27, 2005 20:29

The Stones did have the Chilli Peppers open for them at the Rose Bowl in 1994, when Dave Navarro was their guitarist. I would love to see them open for the Stones again. Living in L.A., I run into these guys all over town pretty frequently and they are pretty cool towards their fans.

Posted by: otherside ()
Date: September 27, 2005 22:46

Great the Peppers en John Fruscuante is 1 of the best gitarplayers of the world!!

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: September 27, 2005 22:48

oh yes that was some sick t.v. all wacked out on smack YIKES..i love the Peppers...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1821
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home