Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: Track Talk: Dance
Date: October 30, 2018 17:24

DandelionPowderman
There are many guitars in there, and Keith and Ronnie switch channels quite often.

IMO, it's a lovely mish mash of licks, edited to perfection on the album version. On the promo single, the mix isn't quite right anymore (sounds like an earlier mix).

For me, this swings. It's ridiculous how it grooves! And there are so many intricate details in there, that are interesting on their own - or in tandem with other guitar(s).

A masterclass of rocking, funky guitar playing. If I seek inspiration, or hit a wall when I'm working with something myself, this is my go-to-song thumbs up

Really? On the many guitars, and channel switching? I was actually surprised how much they did with just the two basic guitars. I have to go listen to the actual song. I been so caught up in boots, I dont even remember what it ended up as.
I just don't hear the swing. And I realize that this is a moot point; non-discussable. There is no way I can say "Look it does not swing!" and then you say "Yes it does!" Haha...

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1486
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home