Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Next album Project
Posted by: Hansel ()
Date: September 11, 2005 18:43

You would think that there would be another album ,tour project around 2008-9 taking into consideration that Mick may owe another solo album,they need a rest in 2006-7 second and first halves.I´d say they´ll do this and tour 2008-9ish and finish up in 2012 with a huge farewell and the long awaited box set.

Re: Next album Project
Posted by: Ortanique ()
Date: September 11, 2005 18:53

Heh, and what a damned expensive box set that will be.

Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: September 11, 2005 20:28

I'd prefer to hear more new albums than new world tours, and I wouldn't mind if this was their last world tour. But I'd love them to put out new albums even after they will have quit touring. Even the Beatles did that ;-)

Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: September 11, 2005 20:35

Oh I forgot in my last post: A live album with new songs (that are not on studio albums yet) would be something different.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 11, 2005 20:43

no tour! can't go there anymore, no BS, IORR, HTW, only new stuff, more and bigger bangs please. If live than only the new record and rare songs in a small place. If solo-album than keef solo with Mick as special guest.

Posted by: Rickster ()
Date: September 11, 2005 21:21

Get real if they were to release another new album and no tour it would probably be a flop. Don't get me wrong the Stones make great studio albums but what they do best is perform live. I would much rather see them in concert then see them wasting time in the studio on new stuff when the majority of people still want the classics.

Posted by: mttlacroix ()
Date: September 11, 2005 23:36

Have any band members given any hint of when they may stop?

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: September 11, 2005 23:42

Yes, Keith has hinted that he will stop...when he drops.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1548
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home