Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick's Height
Posted by: bddrex ()
Date: August 29, 2005 23:07

Does anybody know the height of Mick and the other members of the Stones???

Re: Mick's Height
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: August 29, 2005 23:10

3 FT 6 IN.

Date: August 29, 2005 23:17

J.J. Don't you mean 6 ft 3 in???

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 29, 2005 23:26

they're all size 8, except Keith's size 9. :E

(sorry bdrex - you seem to be looking for a lot of basic information about the Stones. here's one of the best sites for that: [www.timeisonourside.com]
it's well worth spending a bunch of time there - you'll find a lot of what you're looking for, and more.)

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-08-29 23:28 by with sssoul.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: August 29, 2005 23:27

hes as tall as shaq i think

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 29, 2005 23:36

they're all about 5'9 until you meet them or see them up close - then they're ten feet tall

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: August 29, 2005 23:36

melillo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hes as tall as shaq i think

he is when he stands on his money...

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: August 29, 2005 23:39

lol

Date: August 29, 2005 23:56

Thankx with ssoull I'll check it out.

Posted by: complicated ()
Date: August 30, 2005 00:09

I think 5'9" is correct, although Bill Wyman is slightly shorter.

Posted by: terry ()
Date: August 30, 2005 00:49

mick is 5ft 10ins...and thats the truth..over the years ive heard loads of rubbish about thw stones height...some newpaper had mick 5ft 5ins...keef is 5ft 9ins..and charlie is 5ft 8ins same as bill wyman

Date: August 30, 2005 01:29

Mick is 5' 9", erection is 9", uncircumcised, weight is around 120 pounds. Got that, Debra?? ;`}

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: August 30, 2005 01:44

You mean Mick's taller then all the guys in AC/DC??? Damn that's tall! lol

Posted by: billy318124 ()
Date: August 30, 2005 02:21

stop it ...............

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 30, 2005 03:01

A reporter in the D.C area said he had a chance to meet all of them durng the Licks Tour. THe Article was funny as hell because he was bascially taking a jab at the owner of the Washington Redskins who paid 800 million dollars for the team and stadium . When the owner asked him if he would like to meet them his answer was an immediate YES. He said the first thing that struck him was how small they were . He went on to say in the article that he had named his son Mick and and that Jagger told him he was weird . So after the Stones left the owner was all jacked up and patting this guy on the back and saying how cool was THAT. He proceeded to tell him is was great but he was glad he didn't pay 800 million dollars to meet them . The reporter swears it is true. The Articile may still be on the Washington Post web page in the sports section . Tony Kornheisher wrote it and it may still be in his archived articles.

Posted by: nankerphlege ()
Date: August 30, 2005 04:28

During No Security tour I waited outside their Charlotte hotel to watch them leave for the show. When they (just Ronnie, Charlie, And Keith) came out the crowd went nuts. I remember expecting them to be about sixty feet tall but was a little suprised when I saw that they were all about my height (5foot 7 inches) except for keith who was a little shorter than me. I laughed when I saw a picture of him playing guitar next to Angus on the licks tour. He dwarfed Angus. It looked like a hobbit standing next to David Pollack. Very funny but I was proud that my "h"eroes are in the vertically challenged category as I.

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: August 30, 2005 05:46

Once I went to La fourchette in the loire Valley ,France. That day the door of the property was open, so I entered. I walked on the long alley that took me to Mick's beautiful mansion. They were a couple of carpenters working on the roof. I asked them if Mick Jagger was home and to my surprise they said yes. They told me he was in the garden. I walked around the mansion and I saw 3 persons at approximatly 300 yards, 2 of them women and one man. As they walked towards me I realised that the man was Mick jagger. That was in 1987. He wore a short and he had long hair. Then the @#$%& gardener kicked me out. But I saw Mick from 100 yards away and he looked very skinny and short. I am skinny and short too(5feet 7") but he looked a little bit shorter than me maybe 5f6". A couple of years ago I went to see Bill wyman and his band at the Birchmere near DC. I was next to the stage so when he left the stage I run after him and asked him for an autograph. He is quite short like 5feet 4 or 5".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 771
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home