Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tours Confirmed here at Billboard.
Posted by: eric ()
Date: August 24, 2005 19:07

Yo-

Just a note, I am allowed to say this due to the fact that within the next two weeks this will be in print. Sanctuary Records ( Robert Plants co.) announced that LED- ZEP will do a small world tour next year ( with John Paul Jones ). Jimmy Page has done an interview due out in 2 weeks with us here at Billboard and has confirmed this. 60 shows total. In addition, Rodger Waters and David Gilmore are now in the process of writing material for a new FLOYD record due next summer. David has confirmed this with us as well and will be mentioned in the same article.

NOW how great is that... THE STONES, ZEP,and FLOYD in the same year. Just like 94' Page and Plant, Floyd and the Stones all toured...ONE OF MY BEST SUMMERS EVER!!!!!

GOD BLESS THE ROLLING STONES!!!

Re: Tours Confirmed here at Billboard.
Date: August 24, 2005 19:10

BTW-- The Prediction for the first chart week here at Billboard for the Stones new record went up to #3 from a #7 debut. Due to the TV media with Football PLUS the Ameriquest media help...........

Posted by: sir_carlos ()
Date: August 24, 2005 19:12

No one got a login to billboard, it costs money, can't afford it, anyone can help out? Any ideas?

carl-lonndahl@bostream.nu

Date: August 24, 2005 19:14

carlos-

www.billboard.com should be enough once the article hits. You can go to sanctuary records through google and see the announcement for Zep on thier web-site.

Posted by: sir_carlos ()
Date: August 24, 2005 19:33

Ok thx!

Posted by: perosand ()
Date: August 24, 2005 19:43

I still can't find it...........

even I go to
sanctuary records through google and see the announcement for Zep on thier web-site.

What is zep !??

Perry

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: August 24, 2005 19:50

Short for Zeppelin

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: August 24, 2005 19:52

Exciting...but I won't be seeing either. Got out of Floyd after college...never too into Zep (whiney voice). That Cream US tour I heard about could be cool though...I'd catch that.

Posted by: sladog ()
Date: August 24, 2005 19:55

In the recent Rollilng Stone they have an intereview with Waters:

"But with Pink Floyd on the minds of rock fans, Waters flatly denies talk of a future tour in the U.S., even for the reported $150 million payday. "I don't really need it," he says. "It would be a very hot ticket. That said, I didn't mind rolling over for one day, but I couldn't roll over for a whole @#$%& tour.""

Hmmmmm...doesn't sound like a reunion, esp since Waters is now promoting his opera.

Posted by: john r ()
Date: August 24, 2005 20:00

The Billboard daily digest is available for FREE includes news, etc, first half (100) of top 200 lp chart - subscribe!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1036
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home