Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I Love the Rolling Stones
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: August 20, 2005 09:52

This band has been through every aspect of my life for almost 25 years. There's so many moments when just playing their songs have kept me on an even keel through the years. My joys of their triumphs have outweighed anything in my life. No matter what mood I'm in, there's a Stones song to fill in the mood with song. One time a friend of mine asked jokingly " why of all the bands out there did u pick them to latch on to" and my response was simple. They latched on to me. Their music just affected me more than anyone elses. U don't always just pick ur band to latch on to. There's a reason for it. And mine was a love of their music .

Re: I Love the Rolling Stones
Posted by: uz2bstoned ()
Date: August 20, 2005 10:12

The first time I saw the stones was on the VL vid from Miami. There music and energy at their age inspired me. Their arnt too many older people in society to look up too. Society idolises the young, but i really got hooked that I have something too look forward too as I age. That life is what you make of it. It sends a chill down my spine when I see these guys play. They don't have too, but they play for us and they love life. Hopefully this tour will inspire some more..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1933
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home