Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

rockpassion
Posted by: filstan ()
Date: August 17, 2005 18:17

Is there a way to obtain a password and user name to access the downloads at rockpassion.com?

Re: rockpassion
Posted by: G. the Cock ()
Date: August 17, 2005 18:24

Just send an e-mail and ask for a password. Problems might come up using a freemail account, cause those mails will possibly land directly in rockpassion's spam filter......... just give it a try!

Truth is stranger than fiction

stoned greetings
G. The Cock

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: August 17, 2005 19:22

Thanks, I'll give it a try. It's off to Boston Friday morning. I'll be at Jury's Hotel. Hope to see some of you this weekend! I think the Stones are ready to rock and prove lots of people wrong about their abilities.

Posted by: Brad F ()
Date: August 17, 2005 22:13

G. the Cock,

Thanks for the info. I've tried emailing him a couple of times using my yahoo account, but have had no luck. Unfortunately, it sounds like using my hotmail wouldn't help either.

Any advice as to how I could get through by email?

Posted by: G. the Cock ()
Date: August 17, 2005 22:22

Hi Brad,
... unfortunately no. Even my AOL-adress failed several times, I've gotten contact using my business adress. Maybe you'll try it that way.....

Truth is stranger than fiction

stoned greetings
G. The Cock

Posted by: Brad F ()
Date: August 18, 2005 07:01

G. the Cock,

Thanks again, but unfortunately, I don't have an email account at work, do you know of any other ways that I could email him?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1896
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home