Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Another Club Gig?
Posted by: stuie_mac ()
Date: August 12, 2005 17:52

Apparently there are people lining up at the Phoenix right now people. Rumour there will be another gig. Check MSN.ca

Re: Another Club Gig?
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 12, 2005 18:02

tics may go on sale tomor 8am ,,apparently the same roadies were seen loading equipment ,,then the rumors started,,theres about 300 in line now

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: August 12, 2005 18:07

WOW i din't expect this to happen. Would be very cool if it did!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: arizojp ()
Date: August 12, 2005 18:07

The videos on MSN.ca were taped on last tuesday and wednesday !
:-))))

Date: August 12, 2005 18:14

ya this is probly about the 1st show,,it says they seen the roadies loading equip. that were @ the rehearsal sessions.

Posted by: glastuk ()
Date: August 12, 2005 18:18

This video was taped earlier this week. It is raining in Toronto today (in fact I work only a few blocks from the Phoenix) and in the video it is sunny.

Posted by: davido ()
Date: August 12, 2005 18:22

That's an old video from before the
Phoenix show, that somehow is just
being posted now.

Posted by: stuie_mac ()
Date: August 12, 2005 18:22

doh! Two in one qeek. First Q107 and now this. sorry must be still discombobulated from getting my onstagers today. Man I gotta get a loife

Posted by: Manhattan ()
Date: August 12, 2005 18:24

If this proves to be correct, they have an obligation to play IORR and SWAY.

Date: August 12, 2005 18:34

who nos ,,, there may b another surprize gig next week in boston or toronto,,i won't put it past them,,they love it,,,

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: August 12, 2005 19:05

I hear q107 is broadcasting the whole thing...LIVE!!

tongue sticking out smiley

Ross

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: August 13, 2005 14:07

they @#$%& up the video tape for the fan club DVD and have to redo!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 13, 2005 17:44

They did not record the club show for a public release I think. Only a hadful of cameras to do one song and some promo stuff. If they planned for a full-scale release then they would have a bigger venue, more space, 5-10 cameras including lots more portable cameras. But hopefully we will see more bits of this show.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Chrissie ()
Date: August 13, 2005 18:01

Like the Double Door and the Palais there will be a pro shot in the fans' hands in some months...no doubt about that....some of the roadies always need money smiling smiley

Chris

Date: August 13, 2005 18:05

From Rolling Stone:

After a month of rehearsals in Toronto in preparation for their world tour, which launches August 21st at Boston's Fenway Park, the Rolling Stones gave the city a big thank you last night by performing an eighty-minute, rootsy set for 1,100 fans at the Phoenix Concert Theatre. People had been lined up down the street since Tuesday to snatch up the bargain $10 tickets for the show, filmed for a reported DVD.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 13, 2005 23:45

Billboard said there would be a special outtakes release. I would not trust these guys, it was denied immediately by RS management. They just did not have the proper setup at the Phoenix to do a full-scale concert production for a full DVD. May be one or two songs as bonus tracks for the special release ABB.

Bjornulf

Date: August 14, 2005 01:44

Bjornulf, I would be satisfied to have it on the fanclub DVD with the equipment they used ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1471
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home