Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I said Yeah ..Yeah ..Yeah.. Woow Q107
Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: August 11, 2005 06:51

Pinch me THE STONES LIVE TONITE.... NO WAY..... WAY !!!! I Don't Think So.. Thank you Q107 we here at copsnrobbers are still in shock after hearing the Rolling Stones Live from Pheonix Theater copsnrobbers LOVED!! this years version of "Heart of Stone " soulful blues,but the knock out punch was tonites version of "Hot Stuff it really sounded sticky tough.. Was Keith singing back ups on "Torn and Frayed?..Did we miss something or was Mick working on his inbetween chatter to the crowd lines from the last tour? Charlie nailing the kit to the floor Ronnie on the money ...We here at copsnrobbers would like to know the songs we missed during the commercials in tonites broadcast Canadian commercials just as annoying as americans need feed back about the shows by the way copsnrobbers predicted a 90 minute set list, thank you Q107 for replaying concert from a few years back Thank you copnsrobbers

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-08-11 07:30 by copsnrobbers.

Re: I said Yeah ..Yeah ..Yeah.. Woow Q107
Posted by: mba ()
Date: August 11, 2005 20:43

Bad news my friend. The show you heard last night was not "live" from the Phoenix Theatre. It was the show from the Palais Royale two years ago. We wuz robbed and Q-107 lied to all of us.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1528
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home