Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ON STAGE BOXES CANADA ON SALE NOW!
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: August 11, 2005 18:01

THE PRICES ARE $1250 - $1750 CANADIAN. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???? THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY ARE APPARENTLY WILL CALL, AND ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE.

Fans purchasing on-stage tickets will have an intimate and extraordinary view of the show & the audience while becoming part of the backdrop and set.

On stage boxes are General Admission Standing Room ONLY and accessible only during the Rolling Stones performance. Customers will receive entrance into the venue during support act(s).

Details regarding will call, entry instructions, as well as Do's and Don't's will be emailed to customers prior to show date.

On-stage box tickets are not transferable.

Re: ON STAGE BOXES CANADA ON SALE NOW!
Posted by: bruno ()
Date: August 11, 2005 18:05

Uh, only $1250,then. Pretty affordable for the standard stones fan...

[There'll be no wedding today...]

Posted by: harlito1969 ()
Date: August 11, 2005 18:08

Don't they already have enough un-needed people onstage? Who is gonna have this kind of money?
"Ahhh... Look! It's all the wealthy Stones fans!"
My stomach is turning with this one. I really can't wait to see the guys but I am hoping this is the last time. What kind of bullsh*t will they be trying next time? Dear God ...

Posted by: terry ()
Date: August 11, 2005 18:08

$1250 to be on stage with the stones...lol...i would want to be in bed with them for that price

Posted by: ripthisjoint ()
Date: August 11, 2005 18:10

This is a another tickemaster mistake , prices are $75 to $250 for on stage seating , and go on sale friday .

Date: August 11, 2005 18:15

It might be, the tix were supposed to go on sale at 10:00 a.m. EDT, but they don't seem to be on sale yet. On the other hand, I can't find the press release about the on stage seating that was on rs.com anymore.

That was a pretty funny response from harlito. some people think that chuck should have to pay $1750 to be on stage.

Posted by: harlito1969 ()
Date: August 11, 2005 18:16

ripthisjoint Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> This is a another tickemaster mistake , prices
> are $75 to $250 for on stage seating , and go on
> sale friday .
>

Still ... I want to be looking at the Stones. Not some guy with a leather mini-skirted hoochie mama dancing around singing the wrong lyrics to Stones songs she "thinks" she knows ... and by the end of the night the Tequila has kicked in and she loves EVERYBODY. Oh yeah, you know the ones. We've all seen them attached to som hip lawyer who has shelled out the money to get the front row seats. Now they'll be onstage. Sheesh!
The only hot mama I wanna see onstage is sweet Lisa. Thanks again for the blown kiss...
>
***this comment by no means is meant to show ill regards to lawyers, they do enough of that on their own ;-)

Date: August 11, 2005 18:17

so is this in place of the B-stage?
still not sure if B-stages are n for this tour

Posted by: wild_horse_pete ()
Date: August 11, 2005 18:40

It look to me that you have the intamaty (hope i said this one right) of a club show, inside the arena show.

Date: August 11, 2005 18:53

Intimacy. But your heart is in the right place.

Posted by: wild_horse_pete ()
Date: August 11, 2005 19:44

hahaha thnx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1738
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home