Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Best wishes For the new tour
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: August 6, 2005 19:45

Mick: Hope your Voice its like 94

Keith: not too many drinks----and just do your thing--playing guitar

Ron: Come on now---Show--that you are still a great Guitarrist

Charlie----Good health----and just play your drums--ALL STONES FANS like you!

Hope youll have great tour 05/06

Re: Best wishes For the new tour
Posted by: Mickschick ()
Date: August 6, 2005 21:15

STONES!!
Thanks AGAIN for Being The Worlds Greatest Rock-N-Roll band!! I LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU!
And Best Wishes to you! We your fans will be there heart and soul! Thanks for the new record, so far I've only had the great pleasure of hearing 'Streets of Love' and 'ROUGH JUSTICE'!!! LOVE ROUGH JUSTICE!! Such a Great Dirty Song! Love it Love it Love it!!

I look forward to hearing the Keith Songs as well, I want to say that BUFFALO NY will Look forward to SEEING YOU HERE LIVE if you want to book a date here sometime in January, That would be awesome! I've seen you 27 times since 1975, and if I had money I would have seen you more! But regardless, I am going to Columbus Ohio to see you in Sept. And I'm hoping to get tickets for Toronto... I'm actually going to the rehearsals next week. Hopefully I'll get some photos of you all....
But just as I said, Buffalo NY would love to see you! And January 9th is my Birthday,(like Elvis) so if you have the time, we have the space here in the big Buff!!
Ok enough of my rambling... Thanks for making my musical life happy!!!!
Lots of Love,
Colleen Walsh
Aka~ Mickschick!!!
xox

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 6, 2005 21:41

KEITH,,KEITH,,,,,,,,,,CHARLIE,CHARLIE,CHARLIE,CHARLIE,, just practicin

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: August 6, 2005 21:59

show us----thats the rolling stones are still the no.1 band

Posted by: wisertime ()
Date: August 6, 2005 22:18

And Thanks for the ticket prices !!! smiling smiley

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: August 7, 2005 21:16

Havo says "show us----thats the rolling stones are still the no.1 band"

I think they are nothing to prove. They prove it continiously!

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: August 7, 2005 21:52

See you out there if it's not on stage it's in front of stage or let us lick this tour from the bottom of our dying hearts to the tip of the bloody tongue for it's only Rock and Roll, but we like it.

Date: August 7, 2005 22:01

Ya Stickydion they prove it,,in 02 i saw McCartney in april,,about 4 months before the stones tour & he was incredible,,,to me his best tour here in the states since 76 with wings,,,i think he did about 24 beatle songs with a great band also ,,EX drummer,,,& i said to myself,,, the stones aint gonna top this,,but they DID big time. They Truly Are The Greatest

Posted by: veronus ()
Date: August 7, 2005 22:19

who the @#$%& is Mccartney?

Date: August 7, 2005 22:35

I have heard some conflicting opinions and comments about Macca's tour in 2002 but, to be honest, i never liked him very much as a performer and i am not dying for the songs of the Beatles. No, that's has nothing to do with my love for the Stones (i am not so envious and silly!), it's just a matter of taste. Beatles are not on my personal "top 20" favourite bands. So i compare the Stones to bands i have seen live. After seeing Pink Floyd (in 1989) , U2 (twice in 1997), Guns & Roses (1993), REM (1999) Primal Scream (middle-90s), Oasis and Blur (both in early 00's- what a mess! I mean both...) and about 100 more bands in my whole life, i can say that the Stones are by far the greatest on stage. Nothing can compare with them.

Date: August 7, 2005 22:43

they can be the worst band one night and really the greatest rock,n roll band the other night. That,s the STONES!!!!

Date: August 7, 2005 22:49

Stickydion ,,There down ta 2 ,,but if ya ever get the opportunity ,C, The band that pretends to be THE WHO

Posted by: john r ()
Date: August 7, 2005 22:57

Turn up the guitars, turn down the keys, Ron stay f*cking sober FOR GOOD, it's hard as hell but essential! Fewer warhorses! And god speed....

Date: August 7, 2005 23:04

"They can be the worst band one night..." Veronus, can't agree. I think they have truly high standards. A mediocre concert of the Stones could be a very good show for the 95% of the other bands. A friend of mine who is huge fan of U2 told me in 2003 that a concert of the Stones impressed him more than every show of his favourite band. Do you know what Stones concert we are talking about? Believe it or not, he show the Stones at their first Amsterdam concert of Licks Tour! Accordind to the reviews that was by far the worst stadium show of the tour but my friend was enthousiastic after seeing it...

Date: August 7, 2005 23:25

oke i don,t mean really the worst band, but i saw the stones a few times in the states, pay a lot off money for it, and later they play the best concert( i have seen from them, rotterdam 11 august, 2003) 50 km from my home!!!! you know what a mean.

But ilove them, they are a part off my life,

now iam gonna play moonlight mile on my cd player and dream about the new tour and a fantastic set list.

Date: August 8, 2005 01:10

Fellows, in few hours i will be on vacation. No PC, no laptop, just ...Ithaki (a greek island). See you later!

Posted by: billy318124 ()
Date: August 8, 2005 01:26

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 8, 2005 02:56

Mickschick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>And January 9th is my Birthday,(like Elvis)
> so if you have the time, we have the space here in
> the big Buff!!

hate to piss on your parade, but Elvis' birthday was january 8th smiling smiley

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: August 8, 2005 03:10

You know...for all the talk I've heard about possilbe disappointment in a set-list, I have to say that I am sure we'll get many good things. I've heard 93 different songs...how can I complain?

Posted by: nankerphelge64 ()
Date: August 8, 2005 03:25

Sorry Mickschick,

Elvis birthday was on the eight of january !
Just noticed that Gazza already noticed it, but I had to post this as a huge Elvis fan and also already for almost fourty years as a Stones fan.

Never the less : Keep Rockin'

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: August 8, 2005 10:12

Hi Keith and Ronnie:

Pay respect to the audience / Stones-fans - stay away from drinking and focus on playing guitar....

It is not specially great to go to a consert - you two barely playing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1704
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home