Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

My 2 cents
Posted by: uz2bstoned ()
Date: July 25, 2005 13:37

I have listened 2 this new single Rough Justice and Oh no not you again. The later sounds a bit like Neighbours or something from the stones centre stage set. Not for me. However RJ is a really good song. I can't understand people hear saying it is average. It is not a complicated song, but not much stones stuff is. ACDC release the same record over and over and it is just 3 chords. No-one complains because thats what ACDC fans expect.

I first started to notice the Stones after Voodoo longe was released. I liked songs like Love is Strong and I go wild. I had only really heard Satafaction before that ( Im 28) .I liked there videos. What inspired me was there attitude to age and keiths f**K u attitude. These songs were fresh and new 2 me, but I bet everyone then said it was rehashed and not as good as exile e.t.c. In fact i think the stones have always had good music on all there albums since VD but the production and choice of extras ruined some good music. For example Too tight is musically a really catchy riff but the vocals are really pathetic. Sorry F**kin terrible. Might as well get juiced would have been a good song with less production e.t.c. .

So now we have Rough Justice. My 2 cents says release this as a single with a real hard hitting video. No posing, just attitude. Guys my age will like it. It is a really good song and i think some of you have listened to too much stones and u will never enjoy a new song. I love it. Too me the intro reminds me of a couple of chords in Can't you hear me knocking. The beat is like Mixed Emotions ( the only song on steel wheels I liked). The riff is really strong and the song rolls! It doesnt stop and start. Not many bands can roll or swing to the beat like the stones and this song might make some new fans. It doesnt have a real stupid bridge part in it or a breakdown section( which lots of good stones songs have added 2 make them different from there older songs). YOU CAN HEAR THE GUITARS.

My 2 cents

Re: My 2 cents
Posted by: drake ()
Date: July 25, 2005 22:38

Amen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1373
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home