Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Seattle Ticket holders..free health offer
Posted by: mark ()
Date: July 20, 2005 00:02

I'm sure you fellow older fans played the ticket game well and snagged those front few rows on Keith's side....well done. You have gotten the first bit of Stones experience satisfaction....but's lets have a reality check.

October in the Pacific Northwest is wet and cold...prime arthritis season. Look at the stats, it always rains on the poor little kids on halloween so you will be wet. Your wet jeans will dry out about the time the lads take their bow. I'm thinking those stand up seats may not be looking as attractive as say 72. I mean the guy next to me at Tacoma went for two walks and needed to hold onto seat backs to ease his back pain, true story, not sure why he spent the bucks but his date had a good time. Mind you the guy I went with was stone deaf in one ear...but it was Ronnie's side ear so he did not miss much in the mix.

Here's the deal. I have a couple of nice, warm, soft seats, (can you feel the comfort?) lower midsection, half way up, Keith's side. As a humanitarian jesture I am willing to risk the aches and pains and swap seats with say some one in the first 10 rows on Keiths side. No need to thank me, just like to do my part for the aging fan base.

PS: not to discriminate, this offer is also extended to anyone too short to see overheads on the floor.

Re: Seattle Ticket holders..free health offer
Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: July 20, 2005 07:08

You are a true gentleman and humanitarian. How selflessly concerned with others are you!

Re: Seattle Ticket holders..free health offer
Posted by: mark ()
Date: July 20, 2005 23:17

Thanks Dave.

Your just below me in seating, will stop and introduce myself.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2250
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home