Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Wyman shoots Chagall"
Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: July 17, 2005 01:43

Does anyone have this book???

I just went onto his website, and you can buy any of his stuff (to my absolute thrill also "Willie and The Poor Boys", my boyfriend got custody of that one when we split 4 million years ago... )

It also caught my attention that you can buy three different versions of some of his books:
a) unsigned 15£
b) signed 25£
and c) "personalized" 35£

What does he do with the personalized copy??????????????????????????????????? Sign it and then spit on the signature?....

PS: Wasn't there a massive discussion here recently about how he's retiring from touring because he wants more time with the family?? There are touring dates listed up to 2006!

Re: "Wyman shoots Chagall"
Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: July 17, 2005 09:14

I have it. About "personalized" it probably means that he will write something addressed to the buyer like"Dear Jostorm this book is just for you".

Posted by: Four Stone Walls ()
Date: July 17, 2005 20:15

It will say, " Dear Jostorm, what a rotten boyfriend you had. I will personally track him down and restore the Poor Boys album to you. Your ever-loving and loyal Bill".

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: July 18, 2005 11:01

Don't forget that he doesn't earn a lot nowadays and might have to play forever. I just think loud and assume that it would a fair pension if he would join this Stones tour.

Date: July 18, 2005 12:11

signed means: he only does his signature "bill wyman"; sometimes - if you are lucky, he writes "love, bill wyman"
personalized means: by giving your order you can choose a special dedication for you (or someone else) like "all the best for a great fan...." or something like that
bill started to begin these "actions" for selling lots of his own-collection stuff (doubles, off course).....his son stephen is resonsible for all that ordering-stories...the somewhat ripp-off prices as additional to the normal price for signatures and personalisations (dedications) is what he earns.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1774
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home