Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question on Live Performance of Get Off My Cloud
Posted by: BOBM ()
Date: July 8, 2005 23:39

The Stones did this on the B Stage during the NS tour. Lisa sang the echo part on Hey, you, get off my cloud. Did she come out on the main stage to do this, or did she sing from off stage? I sat behind the main stage at Hartford 3/28/99, and I didn't see anyone on the main stage while the Stones were on the B stage.

I am curious about this whenever I hear a live version of the song from this tour. I think sometimes Leah Wood also sang this part.

Any help on this?

Re: Question on Live Performance of Get Off My Cloud
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: July 8, 2005 23:45

Leah did at a few shows in Europe I remember reading that but I don't think for the whole tour. Lisa probably did at most shows but I am sure someone here can fully answer your question.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: July 9, 2005 00:43

she definitely wasn't there at the b-stage at the two San Jose shows that closed the US tour - both nights GOOMC was performed. I also don't recall hearing her in the mix - nor do I hear her on the recordings. I know Chuck sang b/u vocals on it....

Posted by: BOBM ()
Date: July 9, 2005 19:54

In some of the live performances Mick says something like "let's go girls". The are definitely female voices. I'm not too interested in who sang it. I'm more interested in finding out where she or they were located. I have a feeling that the echo background may have been sung from off stage, or at least by someone who had no spotlight. I'm very curious about it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2444
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home