Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Single
Posted by: Tom Petty ()
Date: July 3, 2005 13:57

I've read a post somewhere, where it's confirmed that Oh No Not U Again is the first single from the upcoming new album.

This will be very interesting. I think they erred on both BtoB and Voodoo with their first choices here. Anybody Seen My Baby, and Love is Strong, while both good tracks, were poor choices in my view.

That aside, given the present global landscape, and that we're hearing there is a "political" number or 2 on the new album, I would have thought something a little more confronting may have been appropriate to stir things up a bit?

What's the concensus out there?

I'm a necessary talent behind ev'ry rock and roll band
I'm sharp...

Re: New Single
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 3, 2005 14:06

Don Was says that ONNYA will not be the first single.
[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: Tom Petty ()
Date: July 3, 2005 14:19

shit i missed that, good to hear thanks

Posted by: drake ()
Date: July 3, 2005 22:11

Screw politics, go with the rockers.

Posted by: stonestom ()
Date: July 3, 2005 22:28

Stones arent about the political shit. Only a couple songs in their catolog are political and if you would believe it Sympathy is one of them. Making fun of the liberals of their day.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 4, 2005 01:54

New Single:

The Stones should whack us with a 4 track blockbuster....A classic Stones rocker as the single backed up with 3 bonus tracks that aren't on the album.

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: July 4, 2005 02:01

They floated up the trial balloon with ONNYA and they probably made the correct choice to try another one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1491
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home