Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Theatre show: the real question is....
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: June 23, 2005 00:46

Will they sold it using the actual system, ie with RSFC "old" and 'new' membership, or will it go wilder, with local fans zapping 24 h a day on local radio?

I know this has been discussed yet, but no clear aswer were given.

Re: Theatre show: the real question is....
Posted by: T&A ()
Date: June 23, 2005 01:30

doubt that anyone knows for sure. I'm betting that it will go through the fan club process. i frankly think they are pretty well aware of the situation and have a pretty good idea of how many legacy codes remain - I'd like to think they are using this knowledge to "stage" the timing of releasing these tickets. I hope so, anyway...

Re: Theatre show: the real question is....
Posted by: lodge ()
Date: June 23, 2005 07:48

I have a feeling that those shows will be announced very late, or on the day of the show. i do not know if the fanclub thing can handle it.
I wonder if ticketmaster can handle it. It should be much stricter to avoid scalpers. Mostlikely there will be anyway only a couple of hundred tickets available. All the rest will be invitations. I found out that they sold only about 600 tickets for the Circus in Stockholm via the rs.com thing. Some when with the package (which I was in and it was reasonable compare from what you get today). So these are the hard tickets to get.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1539
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home