Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
MSG Tickets -Who's Got Tickets, Who's Going???
Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: June 13, 2005 16:24

What tickets did you get? I saw better seats today that during either presale... Offered single tickets floor 9 row O, 7-L, 10-M aisle etc. What else is out there?

Re: MSG Tickets -Who's Got Tickets, Who's Going???
Posted by: edfelt ()
Date: June 13, 2005 16:29

How are the seats numbered? Do floor sections start at right side as you are looking at or facing the stage? How many seats across floor sections?

Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: June 13, 2005 16:34

Loge level - OBSTRUCTED VIEW $454.50 + $21.80 c.f. sec 63 row M

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: June 13, 2005 16:40

I am so pissed, got out of work this morning to go and get tickets, got to the ticket outlet and they said the only tikets they had were obstructed view for $450 and only one seat. How can this be if tickets went on sale to the general public at 9. Were they just about sold out last week or something. I was there right at 9 and there was nothing available. I hate Ticketmaster, they are worst than the scalpers.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 13, 2005 16:44

I am an Amex member, so things were a little better. Saw 2 in Section 36, row D, and in Section 40, Row C, but they were $450 each and I just can't bring myself to do it since I paid $160 each for better tix in Fresno and Glendale. In fact, I also pulled two seats in the 200 Sections, row D, and guess what $450!!! F&**CK these prices. This is out of control. By the way, if you are going to pay $900 + fees, etc. for these kinds of seats, you're better off with fanasylum and leave the significant other at home.

Maybe there will be another show announced, or maybe they are trying to build demand for another Giants Stadium show.

Posted by: edfelt ()
Date: June 13, 2005 18:15

STAGE B? any idea where it will be?
TM doesn't show it, any other sites that show setup?

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: June 13, 2005 18:56

nearly 3 hours after sales start floor seems sold out now. You can have loge section 97 for $450.

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: June 13, 2005 19:33

Some Nordic Stones Vikings will be going, but they have to reveal themselfssmiling smiley

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: June 13, 2005 19:36

Me? smiling smiley

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: June 13, 2005 19:39

Yep, and Ove T, so you will have to carry the NSV torch!

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: June 13, 2005 23:27

I'm going. Sec. 71, row G, seat 1

Date: June 13, 2005 23:30

Great seat, congratulations!
See you at Walter's!

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: June 14, 2005 11:19

Limited view, section 64 row L, seats 1 and 2. Loge seating, on the Ronnie-side. Exactly the seats I had on January 18th 2003. They're great! Both Keith and Mick came over on our side and said hi! Some family members were also seated in this section. And businessmen, who picked on me for lighting up a Marlboro. When a friend lit a joint, they asked for a puff... So, I could do without all the businessmen in pink shirts, but the rest of the crowd was fab!

I have 4 extra tickets, face value + tax, that will be sold to true fans in Mustang Harry 2 hours before the concert. They're 179 USD-tickets + tax. Only TRUE fans need approach, scalpers can go to hell. Or get a decent job. All the best to everyone! See You! Siw/Shidoobee, Kjell Pop/Kjetil, Paul V & company

Posted by: WAYNEPA ()
Date: June 14, 2005 13:11

I have 1 ticket...last row in the balcony...seat on aisle...on Keith's corner of the stage...my favorite spot.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 14, 2005 13:12

Will you sell a ticket to a guy with a beard?

Date: June 14, 2005 13:14

I doubt it!

Date: June 14, 2005 13:15

So, then he should shave his beard to get a tic right?

Date: June 14, 2005 13:28

Well, if he feels like shaving. If he's a true Stones-fan, (questions will be asked), he can keep the beard. If, however, he turns out to be a scalper, he'll leave Mustang Harry whithout a beard and certainly NONE of my tickets.

>

Date: June 14, 2005 13:41

No he isn't a scalper. Neither am I. I'll find out in several hours.. Thanks

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 14, 2005 19:11

I will be there. Cold fresh Budweiser on tap at Mustang Harry. Fish and ships. Rolling Stones live next door when you are ready. The big apple outside. What more can you ask for?

Bjornulf

Date: June 14, 2005 19:20

Strålende, Bjørnulf! Dette blir artig! (Excellent, Bjørnulf! This will be great fun!) C u there. Siw, Kjetil, Paul

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: June 14, 2005 19:21

Got Section 109

Posted by: coc59100 ()
Date: June 14, 2005 19:22

WE ARE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coc59100

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 14, 2005 19:46

I'll be there - see you all in Mustang Harry!

Posted by: floho ()
Date: June 14, 2005 20:55

If you're selling 2 tickets before the date, can you consider a Stones fan since 1970 who's birthday is on September 13th. Thanks -larry crossdpond@aol.com

Date: June 14, 2005 21:03

Larry. We just have to make sure you get the perfect birthday party! Nothing is like having the Stones playing on your birhday. Double celabration!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 14, 2005 21:22

ratcub Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Loge level - OBSTRUCTED VIEW $454.50 + $21.80 c.f.
> sec 63 row M

they charged (and you paid) $476 for a ticket with an obstructed view of the stage, and from where you'll be watching most of the show on a video screen?

The world has finally gone @#$%& mad....

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 14, 2005 21:25

whatever happened to Cohl's insistence at the press conference that 90-95% of the tickets would average around $99?

Everything I've read over the last few weeks would suggest thats nowhere near the case.

Date: June 14, 2005 21:28

I think he said that there will be "golden circle" seats, but the remaining 95% of the seats will be priced at $99 for stadiums and $110 for arenas. But I think it is more like $140-160.
Gazza, see how the view from section 63 at MSG looks here [www.thegarden.com]
I am not defending the $450 tickets. I have sat in similar locations in Hartford and Wembley Arena, and the price level was always 2nd or 3rd from the top. How they can now be the highest level surprises me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-06-14 21:31 by erikjjf.

Date: June 14, 2005 21:49

Excuse me, but sec 63 row M must be one of the best seats in the entire house. One of the seats I just love if I can get my hands on them. You are on the edge of the stage, 13 rows up from Lisa, Blonde and Bernard. You are elevated slightly so that you see everything even if you are not 6 feet tall, your view is great. I would much rather sit 20 feet from the stage on the side and see perfectly than 20 feet back on the floor behind a tall guy and see less. It is a mystery why MSG call this partly obstructed. The Stones do always have open stage design. Open on both sides. The No Security arena stage was perfect. Open 360 degrees. Even the LICKS arena stage was great from the sides. I can't imagine they bring up anything on the sides that might block the view. This must be general MSG terms on sales so that you won't bring a bunch of lawyers in case Garth Brooks play MSG with a small stage closed on the sides I think.

As for MSG prices in general, I think this have been said before, but I just have to repeat it. Most seats are great. MSG has got an open, wide and low design, where you can see great from any seat. I have been to MSG 6 times for Stones shows and many times for ice hockey. Wherever you sit you even see the puck. It is smaller than Mick for sure. It is not like some of the arenas where you sit high up, and you can't tell the difference between players at hockey games.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1538
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home