Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jumping Jack (News) Flash
Date: May 25, 2005 16:22

Just got tickets to the Moncton concert. Got on-line just as TicketMaster opened and got them easily. Nice to know that 2005 will see another Stones concert for me, like in 2003 and 1975. I am especially happy not to have to wait in long line-ups to get them. Weather looks wet here for the next few days.

Re: Jumping Jack (News) Flash
Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: May 25, 2005 16:44

did your tickets show a section or row number on them? some offered to me by TM did. keep your slicker onand s'wester out

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 25, 2005 16:51

Congratulations Richard. You sure sound happy :-)

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Manhattan ()
Date: May 25, 2005 16:58

How much dough did ya spend man?

Date: May 25, 2005 17:43

No section or row number showing. Strictly GA - first come - gets close. Yes we will have to be ready for wet weather. SARSTOCK was a sunny day - can't expect it again. I spent $244 Cdn for 2 tickets - all worth it.

Date: May 27, 2005 01:14

This afternoon, from my office window, I saw the start of the line-up for tickets to the Moncton concert. They go on sale tomorrow morning. It is raining heavily here, and cold. The fans are in for a long evening, a longer night, and a long morning. I was so glad I got my tickets thru PreSale!!!!!!!!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 27, 2005 01:47

I would assume they will have a front pit with a wristband system, like they use in Europe. For security and confort to those that come early. Space for the first 3,000 that arrive early. But I am only guessing. By following the constructions the day before they open it would be easy to see this front pit triangle barrier system.

Bjornulf

Date: May 29, 2005 13:42

I was in Moncton yesterday and took a couple of site photos. I also found out that the VIP section will include seating for 3,000 people in front of the stage...includes good parking etc. The rest of us will be standing.

Date: May 29, 2005 21:16

could you figure out how 3000 will be seated in front of stage, and how far back GA will have to stand to see over them? Could I just go to the Magnetic Hill Zoo and be able to hear the concert???

Date: May 29, 2005 21:44

Visibility should be excellent even from a distance. The stage will be built on a high mound...and there is a sloping upwards as you head away from the stage. I can email a jpeg photo picture of the site as it looked like Saturday to anyone who is interested. I don't know how to post it here...and I don't want to take the time to figure it out either, I guess.

Close to the site, and in full view are several houses. They can see and hear the concert from their back decks. Unless of course the fog rolls in.

The road leading to the site is narrow and not good for parking.

The Trans-Canada Highway is about 2 Kms away...very close actually.

Date: May 30, 2005 05:10

My guess is you shouldn't park on the Trans-Canada and walk 2 kliks to get to the site? Boy 65,00 fans all won't arrive at one time, but it will ake a while to get home, eh?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1804
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home