Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Need some information about Fresno
Posted by: db44 ()
Date: May 28, 2005 17:29

I'm a Stones-fan living in the Netherlands. If Time is on my Side I like to watch some concerts at the Westcoast this autumn. I've attented ten Licks-concerts. Toronto (2x) with Air Canada Center (great ambiance in a small venue) and Skydome (good atmosphere for a stadium-gig). In Europe I've been in paradise twice: Olympia and Vredenburg. Almost in heaven: Bercy and Ahoy. Mixed emotions: Stade de France (couldn't hardly see and hear the band in such a big stadium), Rotterdam (bit boring), Amsterdam (exciting but to be honest especially because of the FOS-tickets) and Twickenham (please kill the warhorses, I can't stand them anymore!).

Although marketing and ticketing for the next Tour at some points is a disgrace,
I just want to see the greatest rock 'n roll band in the world performing in the USA. I've seen a picture of the Arena in Fresno and it really looks nice. Because I like to visit, besides two or three concerts, also some National Parks (Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia) I'm wondering how's the temperature around mid-November nearby Fresno. Is snowfall already bothering as you want to take a visit to the N.P. or is the climate at that time of year still friendly for toerists. Any help on this subject will be very appreciated. Thanks and see you at the On Stage Tour.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1593
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home