Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WHAT THE #$@%? STAGE SEATING?
Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: May 27, 2005 17:42

This is an portion of an interview with Susan Rosenberg, vice-president of tour marketing for the Stones that appears in today's Ottawa Citizen (Newspaper) that explains the current situation with the on-stage seats.

"The online seating map won't show a block of seats that are being designed to fit right on the stage. Prices for those seats will be announced later in the summer, Rosenberg said.

"The plans are only existing on paper now, so we can't put any of that on sale until it's built and working," she said.

The stage will be ready by the time the Stones start dress rehearsals in Toronto on July 11, she said. The tour begins in Boston on Aug. 21, stops in Hartford on Aug. 26 and then lumbers into Ottawa on Aug. 28."

SO WE GET TO BUY THE STAGE SEATS WHEN PRICING'S ANNOUNCED LATER??? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MEMBER CONTEST??? RS KEEP COLLECTING MORE $$$

Re: WHAT THE #$@%? STAGE SEATING?
Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: May 27, 2005 17:59

The more I hear about these on-stage seats, the worse they sound. This could really be a bad idea. I've seen some really ugly people at Stones' concerts (all IORR members are, of course, quite handsome), and I don't relish the thought of looking at their ugly mugs the whole show. Would be really cool though if one of them like barfed or had a bong or something....

July 11 seems awfully early to be doing "dress" rehersals????

Karl

'Don’t forget, if you’re on your bike, wear white'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-27 18:00 by KSIE.

Re: WHAT THE #$@%? STAGE SEATING?
Posted by: sad smile ()
Date: May 27, 2005 18:08

Hi guys,

why immediately such a negative response on comments of someone who probably also still doesn't know exactly what's going on. Don't trust the media, they're masters in pulling things out of perspective. You've "heard" what's been said on the press conference in New York. Just be PATIENT, because then you're a real Stones fan. Some of us have been that for more than 40 years and have NEVER been disappointed!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1487
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home