Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

St. Louis left out of the loop again?
Posted by: kovach ()
Date: May 11, 2005 22:09

Early rumored city, no confirmed date...

Same as Licks tour...

Reason given last time was McCartney already booked and the thought was the market wouldn't support two high cost shows, but no McCartney this time around (at least not here).

Re: St. Louis left out of the loop again?
Posted by: RankOutsider ()
Date: May 11, 2005 22:12

The whole 'heart' of the midwest has been left out. Oh well, get your travel plans together!

I ain't stupid, I'm just guitarded.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 11, 2005 22:21

Maybe January.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: May 11, 2005 22:22

Yeah, looking at Columbus OH...

Posted by: mickboy33 ()
Date: May 11, 2005 22:23

I wouldn't give up hope yet. There's still dates to be announced. There's supposed to be new shows announced every Saturday this month. It's been 8 looooooong years since they've been to St. Louis. Heck, we had the pay-per-view for B2B; surely they won't skip us 3 times in a row!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 11, 2005 22:44

Michael Cohl said they would play in 40 cities in USA and Canada. So far they have announced 32 shows. And they have 3 more according to the press kit. And at least another 5 more cities. And MSG. And clubs. Same old story. Patience and they will come. St Louis is high up on the list I am sure. May be they launch it after Soldier Field sell out.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 11, 2005 23:48

RankOutsider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The whole 'heart' of the midwest has been left
> out. Oh well, get your travel plans together!
>
>

they'll play St Louis (maybe December) and apparently Omaha in January

Posted by: gibb76 ()
Date: May 12, 2005 00:09

Any news on Hartford Civic Center. I know Rentchler Field is the 2nd or 3rd show but a indoor show?

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 12, 2005 01:07

I was really surprised no Vancouver show was announced! Local newspapers are commenting on the fact that they skipped Vancouver on the last tour and the fact that McCartney isn't playing here either.
I would think that they'd be able to sell out a couple shows in Calgary as well as Seattle/Portland easily. Hopefully Vancouver is one of the final shows of the North American leg of the tour in December.

Posted by: mickboy33 ()
Date: May 19, 2005 20:45

Does anyone have an update about St. Louis? I know, I'm being impatient, but I REALLY want them to come here. I was very sad to see that St. Louis was not one of the confirmed dates.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1515
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home