Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Opening Night At Fenway
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: May 17, 2005 16:58

After being very disappointed on Saturday when I could not get tickets for the Stones at Fenway I get a phone call from one of my roommates from college who now lives in California but is from Rhode Island. He is also a big Stones fan and is also responsible for helping me turn all my roommates on to the Stones when we were up at school.

So here is his message: "Hey Dale, don't make any plans for August 21st we are going to the see the Stones open their tour at Fenway Park."

I am so excited right now and thankful that my friend thought of me. By the way me and my friend turned 5 of our roommates from college into hardcore Stones fans to the point where they own just about all the official releases and most of the esstential boots. Anyway, I can't wait for the tour to start!!!

Re: Opening Night At Fenway
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 17, 2005 18:59

Congratulations. That's what friends are for. And see you in Boston!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 17, 2005 19:47

Wow, congrats! I also need a friend like that!!!

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: May 17, 2005 21:18

Thank you, I am so excited about this.

Bjornulf will let you know what bars we head to before the show. There are tons of places outside of Fenway to have drinks at since there will be not much of a tailgating scene there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1913
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home