Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

American Express
Posted by: Pserchia ()
Date: May 14, 2005 21:07

I don't have an American Express card. I don't have ANY credit cards. So wouldn't it be nice if once --just once-- a band gave fans with no credit cards ticket-buying privileges?

Please, AmEx cardholders, don't buy every seat in Angel Stadium. Leave at least one for me to buy after the presale ends.

Re: American Express
Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: May 15, 2005 02:45

Don't worry Pserchia. The Pre-sale for "old fan club members" + "new fan club members" + Amex Gold card owners + Amex card owners will only get 10% to 15% of the total ticket qty up for sale. Rest of the tickets go on public sale. That means anybody anywhere in the world with a faaaast connection (and a credit card....) can get a ticket at public sale. We, the NSV gang, got 6 tickets for Boston 23rd just by planning our strategy and attacking Ticket Master with full force. We did this from Finland / Sweden and we have to go to our travelling agency to get flight tickets to and hotels in Boston on Mondaysmiling smiley

Jan Richards
www.stonesvikings.com
[mickijaggeroo.proboards38.com]

second line for our messageboardsmiling smiley

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 15, 2005 11:34

Jan - how about dropping a few hints about your strategy, PLEASE!!!

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: May 15, 2005 12:28

No mystery about that, just organize and synchronize a bunch of people.
We had a plan, were every member knew exactly what to do, we learned our lession from trying to get Fenway 1.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: May 15, 2005 14:19

I have put a more detailed review of the past weeks NSV activities that ultimately landed us with 6 tickets. There our strategy is on full display smiling smiley Go and have a look here:

[mickijaggeroo.proboards38.com]

You need to register first, just as on all other boards. Don't worry, we will not bite you, it's totally safe to register.

Then have a look on Upcoming Tour / On Stage Tour.

Have a nice day

Jan Richards
www.stonesvikings.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1087
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home