Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

THIS SUCKS
Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: May 10, 2005 23:04

I got up at 2 AM Thursday my time. I watched PC. I patiently signed in again and again onto the website to get my code numbers.......

I got them.

I went to ticketmaster...and I have used them before! I went through it agaon and again and watched my choice of seats move further and further back for presales. I wanted Atlanta or Miami, they fit my schedule perfectly. I live in a US trust territory. But I was screwed because ticketmaster on my PC would only accepted address that had one of the 50 continental US states. I called, I held on line on two phones increasingly upset. At 5:45 AM my time on Thursday I was informed all presale tickets were gone. Thank you ticketmaster.

How do I write RS.Com what is the email address?

Re: THIS SUCKS
Posted by: Michael Mead LV ()
Date: May 10, 2005 23:14

I would, Raise a stink about it. This same thing just happened with U2. Larry Mullen gave a public apology, and they put more aside for fan club members.

Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: May 10, 2005 23:51

Kahoosier, Im living in Finland and just got a presale passcode after joining the FanClub. I am planning to get tickets for Boston on 21st of August but do you mean to say that ONLY people with an address in US can buy tickets through Ticketbastards??

Jan Richards from the
www.stonesvikings.com

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: May 11, 2005 00:01

It is all my stupidity for not reading far enough. When it come time to list how you want your tickets delivered, the firts is a PRINT NOW link that Ticketmaster suggest as the easiest fastest and best wy to get tickets. For that you need a USA address. If you scroll all thw way down to the bottom of the lsit and carefully read WILL CALL it will tell you that this is for internationals. Even tho a USA territory, where I live is considered international, as well as all other USA territories.

I am in, Maimi, section 1 (Keith side) row 13. Sigh, If I had been more attentive, could have been row 8!

Still hoping fanasylum offers something for a theater.

Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: May 11, 2005 00:23

OK thanks Kahoosier for your reply. I thought also that there would be this "WILL CALL" option.
Well, just need to cross my fingers and hope that there is some remote far away tickets with limited view still left on Thursday 12th when I can buy with my code.
By the way, how fast are tickets now selling? I planning to fly from Finland for the Boston gig and again for the Miami gig? Should I believe in Santhaclause?

Jan Richards on the
www.stonesvikings.com site

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: May 11, 2005 00:31

Hey Kahoosier, I didn't answer today at 3am because I wasn't really online although my computer was on! I am not a fan club member and I think I'll opt NOT to go that way; I have already called a ticket broker I have bought good seats from before and I guess I'll go with them again! I hate Ticketmaster and have lousy luck with them, may as well give a bit extra $$ to my broker and know I'm getting a great seat. I also may buy into FANASYLUM and buy a package but I haven't decided what city yet. Email me if you want my brokers name and # but he is really only good for East Coast USA tickets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1479
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home