Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Pre -sale codes?
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 10, 2005 21:21

As a current rs.com member signed up last July, where do I find my pre-sale code?

According to ticketmaster, pre-sales start tomorrow for Anaheim.

I need my code!!!

Re: Pre -sale codes?
Date: May 10, 2005 21:41

I answered my own question...just recieive 2 official emails to the email I used for rs.com.

email #1

IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT YOUR FAN CLUB MEMBERSHIP

Today the band made it official - The Rolling Stones are embarking on a much-anticipated world tour. To thank you for your long-standing support of the Fan Club and your patience while we get the DVD finished, we are offering you these SPECIAL benefits:
Current* members will automatically have their membership extended for one year at no additional cost. As another special 'thank you', a free year has already been added to the end of your Fan Club membership. Your membership will now expire one year later than you thought it would!

Current* Fan Club Members can get tickets before new members. Watch your in-box in the next few hours for the unique code that you will use on TicketMaster.com to make your ticket purchase. You will see and choose your exact seat locations from a variety of cities, shows and ticket prices before making a purchase. With this system in place you won’t spend a dime on tickets without first knowing where you will be sitting. Click here for tour and ticket info.

The DVD is almost done - and it's bringing company! We've had delays but DVDs are now scheduled to ship by June 15. As a 'thank you' for your patience, we'd like you to make room on your bookshelves for a complimentary copy of According to The Rolling Stones. Getting your free copy is easy, just click here any time during your membership term to update your shipping address and your book will ship soon thereafter!

Watch the show from right on stage! The Fan Club will be holding a stadium show contest where some very lucky fans will win a chance to watch a show from right on stage. This contest will be offered for each and every stadium show on the tour. As the band spends the summer preparing to hit the road, the Fan Club will be announcing multiple ways for members to get in on these very special tickets. Stay in touch with rollingstones.com for more details.

VIP Travel Packages Travel to see the Stones in cities across North America with Rolling Stones V.I.P. Travel Packages. For complete details and a listing of our Rolling Stones V.I.P. Travel Package cities and benefits, please visit the Rolling Stones VIP Travel Center.

email #2

Title: Rolling Stones Fan Club Ticket Info

Dear Rolling Stones Fan Club Member,

This is your unique ticket presale passcode: smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley (it's a secret!)

This code is valid for a one-time purchase of up to four (4) tickets to one Rolling Stones arena or stadium show or two (2) tickets to a theatre. You can use your passcode at TicketMaster.com to access any the PLATINUM MEMBER PRESALE for any show you wish. Remember though, your passcode is valid only for ticket purchases for one show.

Because you are a Current Fan Club Member who joined between July 2004 and May 9, 2005, this code will allow you a special early window to presales. The timing of this early window will be detailed on the tour listing page:

[www.rollingstones.com]

It is important to note that your code is unique to your Fan Club account, so please do not share your code with anyone else. If you do not use your code during any pre-sales in your membership year and you are unhappy with you RollingStones.com experience, you are eligible for our guaranteed money back offer. Redemption of your code during the PLATINUM MEMBER PRESALE for any number of tickets renders your account ineligible for the guaranteed money back offer.

If you have not used your code by the end of the PLATINUM MEMBER PRESALE for shows in a single region (i.e. North America, Europe) you will be notified that you are eligible for a refund. At this juncture you can choose to collect your refund or to remain a member of the fan club until dates for a consecutive region are announced. For money back guarantee details, visit: [www.rollingstones.com]

For the latest tour and ticket information, visit [www.rollingstones.com]

If you have any questions please visit our customer support team at [www.rollingstones.com]

Cheers,

Rollingstones.com

Date: May 10, 2005 22:00

I'd like to wait for the Hollywood Bowl or Hollywood Palladium show to be announced, but this is mighty tempting.
They guarantee Rows 5-15 for the "Hot Seat" category - limit 2, verses 4 seats anywhere else in the stadium.
I've seen 4 club/theater show in the past, and all were great, but it might be difficult to wait and wonder when the tickets will be announced.
To be guaranteed rows 5-15 at a stadium is VERY tempting.

Any advice?

Stoned and confused...yours truly,

-Hairball

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TICKETMASTER

Rolling Stones
Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
Fri, Nov 4, 2005 07:00 PM

Additional Information
PAID FAN CLUB MEMBERS BEFORE MAY 10: Enter your passcode where requested or purchase Hot Seats
FAN CLUB HOT SEATS PRESALE: ROWS 5-15, EXCLUSIVE MERCH, & MORE - SHIPPED SEPARATELY
NOT A MEMBER YET? Click here to learn how you can become a member and get your presale tickets before the general public!
Look For Rolling Stones Tickets
Ticket Limit
Presale Ticket Limit = 4
Hot Seat Ticket Limit = 2
Public Onsale Ticket Limit = 8

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card. Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet.
Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.
Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.
On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office.

Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Sun, 05/22/05 10:00 AM

Internet Presale Info
Fan Club:
Start: Wed, 05/11/05 09:00 AM
End: Fri, 05/20/05 12:00 PM

American Express:
Start: Wed, 05/11/05 09:00 AM
End: Sat, 05/21/05 05:00 PM

AMERIQUEST PRESENTS
THE ROLLING STONES
ON STAGE
ANGEL STADIUM
RAIN/SHINE-NO CAMS/REC
FRI NOV 4 2005 7:00 PM

Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: May 10, 2005 22:01

I have not registered myself in advance and I have for the past one hr been trying to get a membership. Stupid me that did not join earlier....
Anyhow, seams as if the site has crashed. I am getting stuck on page 3 on the registration.
Well, any information yet on when the latecomers that register now for a membership will be able to buy tickets?
Ok that you guys already having a membership can buy first.

Jan Richards of the
www.stonesvikings.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1176
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home