Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Rehabs In Italy
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: April 20, 2005 22:39

Was wondering if someone could help me out here since I live in the US. I have a friend who has a serious drug problem and me and a few friends are in the process of checking him into rehab. But here is the deal, we are sending back to Italy after he finishes 3 weeks of rehab here because that is where his parents live and he has no family here. There is no way that 3 weeks is enough time for him because he has already been through that. So we want to find a rehab for him in Italy to either go to when he gets back there or perhaps to send him to right away. Does anyone know of any good rehabs in Italy or someplace else close by.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: OT: Rehabs In Italy
Posted by: eric ()
Date: April 20, 2005 22:48

Rehabs for quitters!

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: April 21, 2005 04:58

that is about the most stupid answer ever to a post. I can probably help you out if you are really seriously looking. Write me off the board.

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: April 21, 2005 10:36

I live in Milano. I know by name some places, and, of course, I can easily find more if you need. But don't ask me if they are good. They worked with some friends of mine, they did not with others.

C

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: May 2, 2005 23:57

Wanted to thank ChelseaDrugstore for his help. Let me know if you are ever in the US so I can personally thank you. I will be in touch and let you know how things go with my friend.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1541
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home