Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

So who´s going to see Ronnie???
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: February 27, 2005 17:36

I´m in, with a little help of a Stonesbrother. (You know who you are:-)

Hotel and flight are booked.

Re: So who´s going to see Ronnie???
Posted by: KeithRichards ()
Date: February 27, 2005 17:41

I'm in too, coming with mate of mine.
Didn't book any hotel 'cause we take the early morning flight back home. Hope some of you guys will be prepared to have a couple of drinks after the show!

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: February 27, 2005 17:43

my flight back is from Stansted at 6 AM (!).

So I´m gonna keep awake after the show, yawn;-)

Posted by: jigsawpuzzle ()
Date: February 27, 2005 19:24

Channel surfing last night and came across Rod Stewart in a recent concert (don't know when, certainly since the war since he mentioned it. But I'm assuming after the Licks tour ). Out comes Ronnie! Didn't we have this guy as good as dead a few months ago? Between the cigarettes and the booze. HE seems to be more active than any of them. Good for him. If he is "checking out for sure" at least he's going with his boots on.

Posted by: riffhard72 ()
Date: February 28, 2005 01:22

Yep. I'm in. Row 'R' in the stalls!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: February 28, 2005 01:42

TooTough Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I´m in, with a little help of a Stonesbrother.
> (You know who you are:-)
>

indeed I do grinning smiley

TooTough and KeithRichards. I've mailed you both about hotels, but it looks like you dont want to bother!

London has weird licencing rules - you might find it hard getting into a bar too late at night. I'd seriously recommend you get a hotel. You dont want to be hanging around London at 3 am.

If you're coming from Stansted, the train goes to Liverpool Street station. When I flew into Stansted before, it was cheaper to buy the train ticket whilst still on the plane. I'm not sure if that is the case with whatever airline youre flying with but you may wish to check if thats the case.

For anyone coming into London, the Travel Lodge in Drury Lane - a couple of mins from the venue, has twin rooms from £46 a night (reduced from £85). Amazing value for central London.

Might be a good meeting place for those of us intending to meet up before the show and have some drinks (and exchange tickets!)

Hope to see as many of you as possible. "The GR" himself will be sitting with me, and I know Bjornulf and Erikjjf amongst others will be flying in too.

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: February 28, 2005 13:27

Oh yes I will. This is the meeting to re-acquaint with your friends before the tour (like the Not For Beginners dates in 2001).

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: February 28, 2005 14:10

I'm in.

I just had a winning hand on ebay.

Date: February 28, 2005 20:33

I'll be there. First row......on the Balcony. But still great !! Luckily I'm in London for the London Bookfair at the Olympia. Close to Sticky Fingers. Last year at exactly the same time Bill Wyman played together with Clapton at the Royal Albert Hall. This is beginning to be a mighty fine trend smiling smiley

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: February 28, 2005 21:18

Yep, row C stalls!!!!!!!!!!!! Great!!!

Date: March 1, 2005 14:20

Any one got a spare bed or a bit of floor space, just found out I'm stuck in London the night thanks to the new train timetable.

Date: March 1, 2005 14:27

if you dont get lucky with sharin' a room, mate you can kip on the floor of ours (theyve no triple rooms left unfortunately). I've posted a similar request for you over on Rocks Off too. Somethin' will turn up, I'm sure

Date: March 1, 2005 15:00

Bless you. I have to keep the costs down. Perhaps if I ask if there are any jobs going I might have some luck !

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 1, 2005 15:43

Nothing is like sharing a room. I remember for Wembley 1995 we were 5 people in the room. It was kind of 25 pounds per night in the Paddington area for the room so it was a great deal, a bit dirty room but ok. Just don't do this in Scotland. I am talking from experience. Edinburgh 1999...

Bjornulf

Date: March 1, 2005 17:35

I got a great room in Edinburgh in '99, Bjornulf. Maybe you should spend less on a ticket and more on a hotel...LOL winking smiley

Posted by: Tom K. ()
Date: March 1, 2005 18:09

I´m in! Hope to meet you!

Ticket Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have purchased 2 ticket for:

CLEAR CHANNEL ENT & SOLO
RONNIE WOOD AND FIENDS
THEATRE ROYAL DRURY LANE
CATHERINE ST LONDON WC2
SUNDAY EVENING 19:30
13TH MARCH 2005

Seating Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORCHESTRA STALLS

SECTION STALLS, ROW U, SEATS 34 TO 33

Gruß
keef

Posted by: davido ()
Date: March 2, 2005 03:55

Boy and all we get this side
of the pond is Bernard and
Blondie on Keiths b'day!
Enjoy it for us! And
please provide full
review!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1550
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home