Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone going to see Cream in May?
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 8, 2005 12:22

Wouldn't bother to see Eric Clapton at one of his yearly run of gigs at albert hall ,but would love to go to see Cream!Anyone out there got lucky with getting tickets?

Re: Anyone going to see Cream in May?
Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: February 8, 2005 13:56

I left it too late and I believe they are all sold out now but I am crossing my fingers that a journo friend may be able to score 2 freebies from the record co.

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: February 8, 2005 15:08

Yeah I was really lucky and managed to get tickets 11 rows from the stage! Holy shit! I agree crawdaddy, Clapton on his own doesn't really interest me anymore, his recent music is too bland and not what im into at all, but cream is another matter. I really hope he gets some inspiration and finds that bluesman within him again. I hope he'll dig out some of his old gibson bluesy guitars, I'll be really pissed off if he uses that white fender stratocastor with the orange/red pattern on it - it's all he seems to use these days!

Tickets were stupid prices - £50 for the gallery, £75 for circle and everywhere else £125... Piss-takers...

Oh well I hope it's bloody worth it!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 8, 2005 16:49

From the very first moment I heard Cream would play, I started looking for tickets - cause I really wanted to attend one of the shows. But the tickets were too expensive, worse than stones.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 9, 2005 17:17

you should see the prices on ebay!

i tried hard to get tickets through official sources but couldn't get through either on the internet or the phone on the morning they were announced....and then they were gone....

Posted by: R ()
Date: February 9, 2005 18:53

I am hoping this goes well so they decide to take a run through the States. I know it's not in the plans but if it feels good I'm sure they wouldn't mind making some BIG, BIG MONEY on what could be a relatively modest tour. Three nights each in NYC, Chicago and LA. Two nights each in Boston, Detroit (a huge Cream town back in the day) and Frisco. The obligatory Las Vegas gig and out.

Hope springs eternal.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: February 9, 2005 21:11

Anyone going to cream on Vanessa Mae?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1461
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home