Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

stone's superstitions
Posted by: canadian.sway ()
Date: August 6, 2009 20:25

i have heard that after the power went out on the steel wheels tour during shattered they never played that song again on that tour...

i have heard charlie has to draw a picture of every hotel room he stays in.

any other superstitions you have heard of from the band?

Re: stone's superstitions
Posted by: batcave ()
Date: August 6, 2009 20:44

Don't know if it's superstition, but no one had better break the crust of Keith's Sheppard's Pie before he does....

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 6, 2009 20:47

Played with Stevie Wonder - then he wrote "Superstition".

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: August 6, 2009 20:47

I was at the philly concert when that happened with the song....A big bang and then they were off the stage...

I think like most of us we all have some superstitions...And the ones the Stones may have at least it worked for them!!

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: August 6, 2009 20:52

Doesn't Keith have a thing with his rain stick that he waves around before every show to make sure it doesn't rain??

Posted by: scaffer ()
Date: August 6, 2009 20:52

If a relative dies and you snort their ashes, you'll live for yet another full century.

... I forget which Stone has that particular superstition.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 6, 2009 21:17

Didn't Keith wear his pixie ankle boots all tour long on the 82 tour? By the end of the tour they were honkin' and had to be almost welded off.

Posted by: humanriff77 ()
Date: August 6, 2009 21:33

The Stones should cover "Superstition" wouldnt that be great?, Charlie would groove that @#$%&

Posted by: R ()
Date: August 6, 2009 21:46

I have been to two opening nights ('94 and '97) and both times one could hear guitars being tuned and strummed backstage through the PA and both times a tiny snippet of the opening number was briefly audible. When I heard it in DC in '94 I immediately said "Not Fadeaway" would be the first song. My friends were stunned ten minutes later when I was proved right. Thanks to the internet the setlist for '97 was already known but I still heard a brief "satisfaction" riff a few minutes before showtime. These would be Keith superstitions methinks.

Posted by: ChefGuevara ()
Date: August 6, 2009 22:07

I am not supersticious because it gives me bad luck.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1044
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home