Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ot csn interview uncut mag
Posted by: charliesgood ()
Date: June 22, 2009 18:23

I just read an tnterview with csn in ubcut amd if you want to get a good view on trhe ravages of time especially with crosby and stills check it out.

Re: ot csn interview uncut mag
Posted by: UGot2Rollme ()
Date: June 22, 2009 18:28

can you tell us more? or at least share a few gory details? (I thought Crosby had cleaned up his act many years ago, but I'd heard that Stills still drinks more than he probably should)

Posted by: charliesgood ()
Date: June 22, 2009 18:36

Well it sounds from this they could be on there last tour .Crosbys general health sounds pretty bad aside from the fact that hes pretty bitter about as he says putting te big money he made into his body and hes down to selling things to pay bills and stills doesnt sound much better besides his cancer surgery he is pretty much deaf and it sounds like the rigors of the road are just about to much for them

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 22, 2009 18:41

charliesgood
Well it sounds from this they could be on there last tour .Crosbys general health sounds pretty bad aside from the fact that hes pretty bitter about as he says putting te big money he made into his body and hes down to selling things to pay bills and stills doesnt sound much better besides his cancer surgery he is pretty much deaf and it sounds like the rigors of the road are just about to much for them

On the positive side, Graham Nash's teeth appear to be in great shape....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1524
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home