Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT. Van Halen
Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: June 3, 2009 00:20

Over 45, but have been not-liking-but-mostly-ignoring this chalkboard scratch since way before age 45, which I guess mostly explains why my ears are still on?

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: June 3, 2009 00:26

T&A
when you're 50 maybe you'll realize that nobody is complaining and nobody really needs a reason for liking something or not liking something.
Ok ... I can accept that one doesn't need to have a reason to (not) like something.
But I don't believe that nobody is complaining. I am, for a start. :-P

I also don't think the old people here are the only people complaining, but I do suspect that the unpopularity of many bands especially from later years on this board does have a little to do with the fact that the average age here is pretty high. Nothing wrong with that, really.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: June 3, 2009 00:27

Ive caught myself tapping my toe to their version of "Dancing in the street".

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: June 3, 2009 00:27

LieB
T&A
when you're 50 maybe you'll realize that nobody is complaining and nobody really needs a reason for liking something or not liking something.
Ok ... I can accept that one doesn't need to have a reason to (not) like something.
But I don't believe that nobody is complaining. I am, for a start. :-P

excellent - you should have it mastered by the time you ripen to an age of 50 or so. good luck.

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: June 3, 2009 02:48

mandu
I just watched a DVD Van Halen Live without a Net They played at the new Haven Coliseum
Iam not much of a Van Halen fan but WOW the show rocked.
what are your thoughts on this????

I saw that tour first row in NJ and it was my first time for VH. A very memorable concert... but my eyes and ears where on Eddie the entire show.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: June 3, 2009 04:45

48 and love the Roth era band.

Van Hagar sucks, sucked, and will continue to suck in the future.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1549
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home