Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: "Mick Jagger has done some loathsome things..."
Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: May 15, 2009 01:58

CindyC, a little "personal" update. Keith's mother in law is flogging her stuff on HSN this week. Her mother,Maxime, has just died.

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: May 15, 2009 03:40

stonesrule
The odd thing about Marianne's version of Jimi's interest in her didn't surface until after his death.

The actual truth is that Jimi did NOT pay a lot of attention to her because Mick and the Stones were his friends; they had been good to him. Jimi was quite aware of HER interest but not willing to start a "rumble."

It seems as though Marianne essentially thinks of herself as the only "fab chick" in London at that time. Anita was far more intelligent and interesting.

Didn't he go with (steal) Linda Keith from Keith?

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: May 15, 2009 04:13

Linda wanted Jimi. He didn't steal her...wasn't interested in any problems with Keith. Jimi,at the time,was busy trying to rise out of poverty and progress as a guitarist.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: May 15, 2009 14:16

dcba
Sway Stones essaye WH Smith rue de Rivoli à Paris 01 44 77 88 99 ils ont tous les principaux mags anglais y compris le très bon et classieux "Classic Rock"... (Rock'n Folk à côté c'est Pariscope) smoking smiley

P'têt qu'ils expédient en province si tu leur demandes gentiment winking smiley

Merci à toi !
J'achètais de préference Mojo ,et RS ;Rock et Folk ,je ne peux vraiment plus ..winking smiley

Which magazines do you prefer ?

Crawdady ,Mojo ,NME ,NY Rock ,Q mag ,Rolling Stone ?

Posted by: TrulyMicks ()
Date: May 15, 2009 16:38

stonesrule
The odd thing about Marianne's version of Jimi's interest in her didn't surface until after his death.

I'm sure she does regret being with him, she would've gotten a lot of mileage out of it!

Posted by: Muppet HiFi ()
Date: May 16, 2009 03:30

I quite like Marriane!

As for the Stones, with the exception of Charlie, and for that matter 90% of all rock n' roll people from that era, especially in their 'glory days'- I wouldn't let them in my living room. And that's from someone who's lived rock n' roll for 25 years!

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 16, 2009 03:35

charlie is the only stone with any dignity

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: May 16, 2009 10:48

melillo
charlie is the only stone with any dignity

I concur

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 16, 2009 12:12

Sway : C.Rock Mojo & Uncut sont les meilleurs... à partir du moment où ils parlent des groupes que j'aime winking smiley

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 16, 2009 17:14

Beast
If there's one place where Marianne is not lacking, it's in the ego department - which also seems to be growing with age!

Yeah ... remember her commentaries in response to various questions, on that DVD of that film of hers. Can't recall the title now, s**t what was it ?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1558
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home