Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: IORRians F/X pedals and other guitar related stuff.
Posted by: champ72 ()
Date: September 21, 2012 15:22

My gear as I have accumulated it - I am leaving out the crappy stuff that I had for the 1st 12 or 13 years, mainly because I can't remember what I had

52' Reissue Tele
Crybaby Wah
Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue (sold yesterday!)
Boss Blues Driver
Analogman Beano Boost
Analogman Fuzzface
Analogman King of Tone v4
Dunlop Rotovibe
A Tuner Pedal
Epiphone Valve Jr Head + non-descript 1 x 12" cabinet
BWM 5 watt Kong Head
home made 4 watt combo amp
ElectroHarmonix Nanoreverb
Geoffrey Teese RMC3 Wah
'58 Plaintop Sunburst Les Paul Reissue (Iced Tea)

Since I got the Lester a few months ago, I've stopped using all the pedals apart from the Teese Wah, the tuner and the reverb pedal. The Teese wah is an absolute revelation to me..I've not seen many here in Australia, and everyone who hears it wants to know where they can get one. Just trying to use the volume controls on the guitar rather than any boost (that's me trying to be like MT), and not really into the fuzz at the moment. The beano boost I've never really dialled in properly, not sure why I thought I needed a treble boost when I was playing a tele...now I just sold my DRRI as it was too loud...every time I play with a drummer I end up turning it down so I'm finding the 5 watt amps are fine for my requirements. Am thinking about a Marshall Class 5 Head & cabinet to replace the DRRI......nice to have some money to spend!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1520
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home