Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Aren't you tired of being so insulting about the Rolling Stones ?
Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: February 7, 2009 22:19

Thank's God, I'm sure they f..k you all (I think you can recognize yourself) Why don't you to share your so bad tastes with u2 or coldplay fans ?

Re: Aren't you tired of being so insulting about the Rolling Stones ?
Posted by: DaisyGrace ()
Date: February 7, 2009 23:28

What's with the passive aggressiveness? If you want to call someone out, man up (woman up?) and do it by name. If you don't want to call them out by name, then use whatever kind of private message function this board has.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: February 7, 2009 23:37

Generally, it seems to be the same ten or so people. Quite tedious. Maybe it's the winter of their discontent?

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: February 7, 2009 23:39

I think most people here are sick and tired of being told that they are fed up with being sick and tired of people criticizing the stones. I'm certainly not, but I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-02-07 23:41 by ryanpow.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: February 7, 2009 23:55

i enjoy a well-placed insult. this was pretty lame, though.

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: February 8, 2009 00:05

Don't get me started T&A!!

;-)

Date: February 8, 2009 00:07

ablett
Don't get me started T&A!!

;-)

cos once i start u up, u never stop?

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: February 8, 2009 00:12

My eyes dilate, my lips go green!

Posted by: Loudei ()
Date: February 8, 2009 00:31

I think am tired of reading the same wrestling ignorant fans who probably bought voodoo lounge as their first stones cd and don't know how much it means for some fans to critize the stones or simple lay the truth out. We are Stones experts, we've been at it for (myself 22 years) for a long time. And their music probably means a whole lot more to us than you. How dare you think we are actually insulting them. Writing that Shine A Light those in fact SUUUUUUCK is not an insult. Writing that in fact Keith's playing he is not what it once was or what he himself probably doens't want it to be. WTF? This is a free forum and am sure the Stones appreciate what we feel. So piss off...

Date: February 8, 2009 00:54

Voodoo lounge our first album ? Poor guy, your mother was changing your diapers when we bought our first album. Age doesn't make the youth. I love when Jagger release "Goddess", Alfie or ABB. He's a free musician, not for beginners.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: February 8, 2009 01:16

Most complainers here only moan about the Stones because they (myself included) care greatly about them and hate to see any (inevitable) decline in their stature/playing/albums/tours - take your pick. I have personally been very saddened by the recent decline of my hero Keith,but "wadda ya gonna do" ?

The band haven't helped themselves by continuing to chase the record books on grosses etc.instead of trying to preserve their battered integrity as they approach their 70s .

Always love them,but after 30 years of fandom,I sometimes would like to scream at them !..............know what I mean ?

sc uk

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 8, 2009 01:19

straycatuk
Most complainers here only moan about the Stones because they (myself included) care greatly about them and hate to see any (inevitable) decline in their stature/playing/albums/tours - take your pick. I have personally been very saddened by the recent decline of my hero Keith,but "wadda ya gonna do" ?

The band haven't helped themselves by continuing to chase the record books on grosses etc.instead of trying to preserve their battered integrity as they approach their 70s .

Always love them,but after 30 years of fandom,I sometimes would like to scream at them !..............know what I mean ?

sc uk

Yes I do. Well put SC UK. I think a lot of us feel the same way.

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: February 8, 2009 01:38

Been around some time, then? With age comes...wisedom?...some might say. Wisedom gives you...peace?...you understand that everyone is different...no need to control...no need to tell others what to think, write or believe in? So, here it comes: Goddess and Alfie are very, very "middle of the road"-records, I think. Very, very much FOR beginners!!! Not exactly Zappa, Her Satanic MR or Suicide! So - I don´t agree...maybe even don´t understand you. Yes, we have different experiences - and there´s room for both, I hope!

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: February 8, 2009 01:54

this is an open forum and I presume there's room for all opinionssmiling smiley ?

sc uk

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: February 8, 2009 02:20

straycatuk

sc uk

couldnt say it better....

Date: February 8, 2009 02:27

I don't think you choose the right place: please, go and create your "IORRAIHI" (It's only rock'n'roll and I hate it (above all the rolling stones...) It could be holidays for the others, 'cause you're really boring. You understand everything, but, too late... Present time is not for you. Go with old "combatants". And, please don't come if some show come in the future. Thank's a lot.

Date: February 8, 2009 02:30

Shezeboss
I don't think you choose the right place: please, go and create your "IORRAIHI" (It's only rock'n'roll and I hate it (above all the rolling stones...) It could be holidays for the others, 'cause you're really boring. You understand everything, but, too late... Present time is not for you. Go with old "combatants". And, please don't come if some show come in the future. Thank's a lot.

let me be the first to say....

huh?

Posted by: Rik ()
Date: February 8, 2009 03:02

great post SCUK

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: February 8, 2009 03:07

I hate the Rolling Stones, that's why I spend most of my money and time on them.
Can't wait for the next tour and record.

Posted by: mexicostone ()
Date: February 8, 2009 03:13

i can't get tired.
they're so shitty these days.
keith can barely play a note , he can't do a friggin' 2 secs. solo!!

if you tell keith to play these licks , he would poo in his pants because he can't play a shit , and he claims to be the "humanriff"!
hilarious.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 8, 2009 03:41

T&A
Shezeboss

let me be the first to say....

huh?

Let me be the second. Huh?

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: February 8, 2009 03:52

You learn what to ignore on blogs.
I am into the stones. Always will be. And thankful the boys are still with us and still wanting to share their music with us. Love it all.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: February 8, 2009 04:41

Those god damned rolling stones on those icy winter rods. Don't they know they're dangerous? Stupid, stupid rocks.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: February 8, 2009 04:43

Mexicostone
WOW......thanks, I just heard the most incredible riffs courtesy of your post.
Mind you I am listening to various Stones songs right now and Keith is indeed
the riffmaster. As for the tawdry sampling you posted, well,....the word music
is obviously not in your vocabulary.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: February 8, 2009 04:49

ryanpow
I think most people here are sick and tired of being told that they are fed up with being sick and tired of people criticizing the stones. I'm certainly not, but I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

Great Python quote ryanpow! And let me be the second to say in response to Shezeboss; "huh?" With all do respect, if you see a thread that seems critical of the Stones then don't read it. You're happy, the poster is happy, and freedom of speech (well, to a point anyway) is preserved!

Posted by: Fan Since 1964 ()
Date: February 8, 2009 05:02

There's two ways of looking at this topic.

The first one is just what happens here, many on this forum are bashing the Stones and that's their way of saying they care.
Then there's some of us (me included) who just love the Stones no matter what.

Both ways are equally respectable. I've said it before and do it once again, the Stones are not perfect in any way. They will never be and that's just what I love them for. They've always played shitty music in their shitty way more or less in different periods in the last 45 years.

Don't compare them with other groups, bands or artists and what they do. The Stones will always go their own way and we have to accept that fact wether we like it or not.

To me the future is still very exciting cause we don't what will happen. What I'm saying is, it's exciting that I don't know when they will "Open the vaults", "Invite Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor on stage" etc, etc. The list of wishes will be long. That's what keeping my interest in them!

Been Stoned since 1964 and still am!

Are you tired of so called Rolling Stones Fans insulting The Rolling Stones?
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: February 8, 2009 05:26

Are you tired of so called Rolling Stones Fans insulting The Rolling Stones?

YES, I am!

you naggin' nay sayers, swan song interpreters, golden years were best, m taylor, b wyman come back, brian was murdered... gargle.
yeah, tired of that. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mexicostone kid!
why should Keith even bother with that kinda crap you posted?
Double bassdrum sound, spandex pants pinch? or what?
good job he never even bothered about that crapola.
YOU should check out Nancy Sinatra's / Lee Hazelwood's original, or Johnny Thunder's version of "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"
If those riffs in that song your referring to, cream your pants - let me long distance diagnose ya...
You are on the wrong board!

Posted by: mexicostone ()
Date: February 8, 2009 06:47

Ok , you don't like megadeth , let's see , let's tell keith to try to play this , and give him 2 months to do it:

let's say at least eric's licks , poor old keef will poo trying to do that , the man is over!

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: February 8, 2009 07:01

This is NOT "insulting" the band....

straycatuk
Most complainers here only moan about the Stones because they (myself included) care greatly about them and hate to see any (inevitable) decline in their stature/playing/albums/tours - take your pick

THIS is:

mexicostone
this is not a hard song!
i can't feel any "edgey" feel on it , this is for guys who are still learning how to play basic chords!
i really doubt you have any musical sense and knowledge with guitars.
agressive? no way. it's a complete mess.

mexicostone
poor old keef will poo trying to do that , the man is over!

mexicostone
doing kick-ass music and become a rocknroll band again , thing they haven't done since 1981 and i think they can't and will never do that again.

Anyway , everybody here including myself sound like insane idiots , who are we to think what would happen with the band ??, only they know!!
they will never care about anything anybody here will say!!!

mexicostone
again the same shit about the level of stones and other bands.
anyway , i love both bands but i think both are of the kind of bands who are over nowadays.
both bands sound like shit these days..

mexicostone
if you prefer the stones , that's fine for me , i like them too , i just don't think they're any good since a long time ago , they've already got their amazing rocking days , it's just over now

I think it is safe to say that it's members like THIS that are not welcome.

Mexicostone, how about you open your own thread and just about once a week you put your pathetic posts bashing the Stones and then leave us alone until the next week to do it again.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: February 8, 2009 10:23

it gets too stupid when something like mexicostone can substitute bitterness
for a low IQ.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 918
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home