Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Things Jagger likes
Posted by: out of my head ()
Date: February 5, 2009 09:17

This is the absolute gayest thread i have ever read on IORR. Dont get me wrong I love Mick and i am not a homo phobe by any means. I love Mick I love Bowie I love Lou I actually really appreciate the gay lifestyle and have many gay friends but this is just too much. hes Mick let him be mick without having to analyze all this stuff we are all individuals with our own weird tastes and likes and dislikes. He is a human being with likes and dislikes. So what ! IORR needs more OT Cuz the Stones are not giving us much lately so we are coming up with crap like this Gimme a break U are U Mck is Mick Just the kind of fanatic stuff he hates

Date: February 5, 2009 09:22

Munichhilton
Jagger likes little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain
Jagger likes little country streams, sleep without dreams, sunday school in may, And hay
And Mick likes you too

Jagger likes leaves in the wind, pictures of my friends, birds in the world, and squirrels
Jagger likes coffee in a cup, little fuzzy pups, bourbon in a glass, and grass and Mick likes you too

Jagger likes honest open smiles, kisses from a child, tomatoes on the vine, and onions
Jagger likes winners when they cry, losers when they try, music when it's good, and life
And Mick likes you too

Congratulations. You win the contest of what will be printed on the upcoming tour T-shirts, to be worn by all fans until the vaults are opened.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: February 8, 2009 05:02

Mick is very cultured..............though he likes MONEY more than anything!

Posted by: leftbank ()
Date: February 8, 2009 05:53

Living in a penthouse at Claridge's Hotel. Haven't seen him when I was there, same floor.

Posted by: Doctor Dear! ()
Date: February 8, 2009 06:34

rats on the west side

Date: February 8, 2009 14:15

out of my head
This is the absolute gayest thread i have ever read on IORR. Dont get me wrong I love Mick and i am not a homo phobe by any means. I love Mick I love Bowie I love Lou I actually really appreciate the gay lifestyle and have many gay friends but this is just too much. hes Mick let him be mick without having to analyze all this stuff we are all individuals with our own weird tastes and likes and dislikes. He is a human being with likes and dislikes. So what ! IORR needs more OT Cuz the Stones are not giving us much lately so we are coming up with crap like this Gimme a break U are U Mck is Mick Just the kind of fanatic stuff he hates

Finally! Finally, someone who sees through me. I have been outed. I am free..winking smiley

It's scary sometimes how these linear thinkers can take things so serious.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: February 8, 2009 14:30

Doctor Dear!
rats on the west side

He should enjoy my neighborhood!

Posted by: out of my head ()
Date: February 11, 2009 07:24

Lost my job that day. Was in a bad mood and resorted to lashing out. Sorry guys.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: February 11, 2009 14:04

Cinema - he loves being part of that world hence all his ventures into acting, producing etc.

Posted by: olorin ()
Date: February 11, 2009 14:27

Still more money.
And overall, making money out of what he likes (cinema, music...)

Sorry for my english ; I'm a french little boy (but I like it)

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: February 11, 2009 16:41

leftbank
Living in a penthouse at Claridge's Hotel. Haven't seen him when I was there, same floor.

I believe he and L'Wren bought a big house in Chelsea a couple of years ago.
Confirmed even, by a poster here on iorr.org, because he bourght it from some friends of his parents...
So no wonder you couldn't find him at Claridge's.
He sometimes goes there for lunch, though.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: February 11, 2009 17:19

He still spends a lot of time at Claridges because the Chelsea home is having a major overhaul.
When its done - he'll probably sell it! (or rent it out)

Posted by: bumbum ()
Date: February 11, 2009 22:51

He likes things organized.
He likes to be in command.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2095
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home