Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: what is the best stonesconcert and other group you ever been???
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 25, 2009 18:57

Slew,

Bruce & E kicked ass last year here in Ft Laud. I think what set the tone for that concert was the fact they played a rarity "I wanna be with you" (yep Texaco station lyric cannot be denied).

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: January 25, 2009 18:58

Chris Fountain
T & A

I'm not sure,but has Out of Time ever been a TT post??

not that i can recall, but it's certainly deserving of one

Date: January 25, 2009 19:10

T & A,

Out of Time is a very definitive song in the Stones catalog. However, this song as a TT entry needs to be carefully defined. The facts surrounding the creation of this gem needs to be revealed. It's like this, if your house was on fire one would be apt to grab Exile first and return in a blaze to grab Flowers.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: January 25, 2009 19:15

Chris Fountain - I saw Bruce in November 07 and it was a kick ass show. I just liked 84'. In 07 though he played a good portion of the Wild, Innocent and E Sreet Shuffle songs which was a real treat.

Date: January 25, 2009 19:28

Slew,

What setlist they will play (two maybe three songs) is as almost as puzzling as the game itself.

Although AZ seems to be the choice with points, maybe the over wager is a lock. There will be many points scored. Why? the cards will have to go for it which requires a wide open strategy. In other words, go around the bully.

If Bruce uses good judgement (my opinion) maybe Outlaw Pete is suitable for play. To be honest, his new album is not very good. Maybe a good setlist would have these songs: Prove it all Night (with a guitar solo intro) , Outlaw Pete, and Born to Run (which is not a good idea but a crowd fav)

Your thoughts?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1383
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home