Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bjornulf - which city to go?
Posted by: Nellcote ()
Date: December 8, 2005 16:47

Hi Bjornulf,

I know you have visited a lot of Stones concerts...We are going to see a couple of shows in Europe and are thinking of going to one more. What is your opinion which city we definitely have to go for a Stones concert in Europe? Could you please give us a top five of those cities?

Thank you

PS. Keep up the very good work you do!

Re: Bjornulf - which city to go?
Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: December 8, 2005 17:04

I'm not Bjornulf, but I would recommend two cities:

Amsterdam and London. Easy.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: December 8, 2005 17:06

Barcelona for sure! I'm not BV either

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: December 8, 2005 17:13

i'm not BV either......i'd suggest Barcelona and London

Posted by: shedooby ()
Date: December 8, 2005 17:20

sjs12 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not Bjornulf, but I would recommend two
> cities:
>
> Amsterdam and London. Easy.

The Amsterdam echodome, you must be joking, there's a reason for thousands of Dutch fans not going there but in other cities..

London agreed, same for Cologne and Brussels (because thaté where I'm going..;-)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 8, 2005 17:27

London ????? In an all-seated football stadium? No way. The end of rock'n roll ! Barcelona - agreed!

Posted by: Wolter ()
Date: December 8, 2005 17:27

I'll go to Barça and London. Happy.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 8, 2005 17:51

Spain, Portugal, Italy.

Bjornulf

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: December 8, 2005 19:43

Portugal:

Show City: Porto is a beautiful city with lots of things to see and visit before and after the Stones show (Vintage Port if you know what I mean..!)

Ticket Prices: As usual the cheapest in eastern Europe

Weather: In August, around 25-29º Celsius, perfect for a show at 22h00...

People: Portuguese are very kindly and used to welcome travellers

Food: You can really eat sooooo well in Porto (and I am from Lisbon, I know what I am talking about)

Wine: Douro wines, Port wines: great fullbodied red wines and a LOT cheaper than spanish, italian or french wines...!

You should all came to Portugal, you won´t regret!

Posted by: headly123 ()
Date: December 8, 2005 20:51

The North and South Poles. Oh man there are no cities there . Guess that rules out them charging $450 to pay there. I son't they could sucker the penguins to pay that much to see them play. Besides that they would probably complain about the setlist after they saw them . Damn Penguins can be a real bummer.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 8, 2005 21:51

i went to copenhagen last time and had a really wonderful time! i got front row center and only had to line up a couple of hours before the show - things were much more laid back there. plus christiania is a wonderful little artists alternative community with lots of amsterdam-like freedoms, if you know what i mean. i'm not going there this tour because i want to see other cities, but we loved copenhagen!

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: December 9, 2005 15:47

BV wrote:
"Spain, Portugal, Italy."
Allright Bv !! I gonna go to two of those three recommendations.Maybe i meet you there, and we can share a bottle of wine while we wait for the concert in Oporto, Downtown of Porto is a place called Ribeirinha , and in august I can see myself there, with my heart beating with ansiety but with a big smile in my face

Posted by: waaghals ()
Date: December 9, 2005 16:39

I agree with Bjornulf. Spain, Portugal and Italy...warm blooded people and nice weather. Nothing can go wrong.I went to Coimbra Portugal and Marseille France last tour! I'm going to Milan, Nice, Barcelona, Valladolid, Porto this time.

In Northern Europe I would go to Holland!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1469
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home