Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.


Goto Page: 12345...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 12
Results 1 - 30 of 336
18 ***days ***ago
shattered1978
It is never a problem at all to bring a non-pro camera without detachable lenses. The bags: thàt is the issue. Do not exceed the allowed size by even a centimeter. Too big bags have to be brought to a container just outside the venue. Getting it back after the show is horrific with massive, stagnant waiting lines.
Forum: Tell Me
22 ***days ***ago
shattered1978
My Munich shirt was wrongly printed, totally skewed. Sent a pic to customer service and didnt have to send it back, got a fast refund because my size is sold out.
Forum: Tell Me
6 ***weeks ***ago
shattered1978
Live in Montreux, but the sound is not very impressive The sound of this Jubilee Street at the Waldbühne is excellent: I was there at the Waldbühne. It was magic, they are indeed close to being "best live performer". And they are evolving, getting better each tour. Jubilee Street and Higgs Boson Blues evolved into fantastic, delirious, haunting experiences. Very impressive.
Forum: Tell Me
7 ***weeks ***ago
shattered1978
I saw Woody Harrelson that day in the Innenraum, Keith side. Quoteshattered QuoteIrix Quoteshattered Steven Tyler from Aerosmith was down in the pit remember? No, there was no pit - . Steven Tyler and many other celebrities were in a VIP-area in the stands of the Waldbühne - , . See the old live-thread from 2014 - . Original corrected sir.
Forum: Tell Me
8 ***weeks ***ago
shattered1978
Exciting! RadioEins, here in Berlin, say they come with an exciting Stones-announcement at 10:00.....
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Yes, there is none.
Forum: Buy/Sell/Trade
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
In october we are in a completely different COVID-season, more uncertain than summer. It would be a bad sign if they postpone to autumn.
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Good! Jenever is extremely dutch, since the 13th century. When through trade the spirit came to London, the brits made an immitate "ginnever", or "gin" of it. Which became a tat more famous. Throw a small glass of jenever into a pint and you'll have a "kopstootje" QuoteTopi Black And Blue really was good! Tried a Dutch speciality for "dessert"
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Couches are important, perhaps he had a coach who told him to take a nap on the couch? QuoteSomeTorontoGirl QuoteNikkei So Micks secret is simply that he was properly couched over the years? Well, naps are important.
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Last night, june 6th at 23:00, I got this mail from the Rolling Stones official store "Tonight...The Rolling Stones take Munich!" Well, goodmorning to you to.
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Thanks! I guess they didnt manage to have it ready at the show. Oh well. They only had that bootleg-like shirt at the merch stands, perhaps confiscated from someone in the Olympiapark QuoteHairball Quoteshattered1978 There is no München event shirt based on the litho. There is an event shirt that looks like a Bulgarian bootleg. Stones SIXTY Official merch
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
And he did say it in the end of Connection: "Told ya it was a new one haha" It was a fantastic show. Respectful to Charlie, and man they are on a roll... And Keith's rain stick worked like dream.
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
They now rehearsed half of the vote songs. So its gonna be a surprise still
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
180EUR QuoteoriginalDandelion Niiiceeee...really suits you mate I really want the baseball jacket but cant make out what the price is...i think im gonna need glasses...hahaha...are they 130€ or 180€? Have a really great time and enjoy the show everyone Im trying to get my girlfriend to get ready now cos ive been excited to go since midday
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
The merch stands outside the security area do accept card payments! Quoteharald2002 A local newspaper says payment only in cash in the whole venue.
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
There is no München event shirt based on the litho. There is an event shirt that looks like a Bulgarian bootleg.
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
I think their will be a GRRR 60 or something along with a book ROLLING STONES 60. Quotewickerman Would be a great idea to issue a commemorative tour book spanning photos throughout the band’s history. Something like „50” book, even in hardcover, but obviously slightly thinner.
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
I prefer to see them in their office: stadiums. The huge stages, light shows and videoscreens simply fit them. I do hope that the true tongue pit returns some day. Or a lotus like 360 degree stage.
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Excellent infos from BV and this humor. Gotta love this forum! Quotehappyjack so now i see myself standing in heavy rain with a pocket full of cash discussing if my old cam is professional or not... but hey... this could be the last time...
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Or bring enough cash, it's Munich. Cash can get you anything Quoteschwonek Can I sign a petition that the heavy rain wont start until midnight?
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Actually during corona cashless became widely accepted. Since one week there are serious "technical issues" with cashless payments all over Germany, nobody really knows what it is exactly, but better be on the safe side: bring cash. QuoteTopi Also note that according to the Eventim info sheet, only cash will be accepted as payment. C'mon, cash only in 2022?
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
The weather forecast won't help either. Although the projected heavy rain now moved from evening to afternoon...
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
It says no umbrellas and Knirpse (those small ones) and then "with bad weather capes will be available". I'd interprete that as free raincapes. But I will bring one, I won't volunteer for another long waiting line. "Regenschirme, Knirpse (bei schlechtem Wetter stehen Regencapes zur Verfügung)"
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
At wetter.com I read 90% rain chance starting at midnight. Untill then its a 10% chance. Anything can happen.
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
This info is on-demand only? I don't see it anywhere in the normal infos. That is too secretive. If true, it will cause a lot of trouble and long waiting lines. Quotesister Got this from FKP Scorpio: Auf dem Gelände sind ausschließlich durchsichtige Taschen und Brustbeutel mit einer maximalen Größe von 30,5 x 30,5 cm gestattet. Nicht durchsichtige Taschen dürfen maximal die Größe eines
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Quotefirebird ... If there are no surprises, this is by far the lowest costs production I have ever seen for a stadium show of the stones. Maybe even the lowest costs production any stadium act would dare... That takes us back to the Licks tour: "the tour only one band would dare to attempt" I am happy with any stage as long as the Stones are on it.
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
And what is this construction over the tribune, could the stage extend that wide left and right?
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Haha. Did not want to start a Weisswurstequatorial battle here :p Quoteslewan QuotePapo ah come on, Gelsenkirchen is not that bad of a town. It's a poor town, but has some beautiful areas, even a nice park with a lake, close to the arena. Yes, the city centre is quite awful,but that's what happens when a city that depended on industrial work and companies did not quite manage the
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
For Gelsenkirchen they already issued a warning for public transport:
Forum: Tell Me
2 ***months ***ago
shattered1978
Sounds like a pretty good year!
Forum: Tell Me
Goto Page: 12345...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 12

Previous page Next page First page IORR home