Talk feedback :  Talk
Use this forum to give us feedback about this forum. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

admin: why photos of women ok and men not?
Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 19, 2009 05:51

hi...dear administrator. I'm honestly puzzled and a little hurt. I don't understand what the policy is about OT. Honestly, I don't.

Why is it ok to make and post to a thread about women who are "hot" and not ok about men musicians?

I think this is a very interesting board. I enjoy the conversations. And I have added substantively to some of them. I don't want to leave.

But I feel very strange that women's photos are allowed to be posted with all the accompanying comments and men performers are not. I don't want to draw any conclusion why that is the case -- I'd much rather hear not even a "defense" but simply could you please explain the policy? so I can decide whether you're basically saying women's perspective is not valued or welcome? and if we don't like it you won't even care to explain and don't care how this makes women feel? I just don't understand. Should this be men-only? Is that your preference? I need to know -- because if I'm not wanted or welcome hear I have higher self-regard than to hang around as a 2nd class member of this community.

thanks very much
swiss

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1495
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home