Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Special gift for my teacher - lucky dip munich
Posted by: KeefFan2003 ()
Date: May 3, 2022 18:10

Hey you all,
Who knows me knows that I found the stones thanks to my german teacher who introduced me to a colleague as the young keith Richards because I'm playing guitar when I was twelve. From that moment on I was hooked with their music. She saw them in the 90s when the walls of the GDR had fallen and her lifelong dream to see her favourite band was fulfilled twice when the stones came to our hometown Leipzig.
Now I'm 18 and graduating this year, seeing the stones 3 times. As I told her, she said that she'd really like to see them again for a last time. As most of the tickets are sold out and the available ones are too expensive I told her I would try to get lucky dips for her. Sadly I missed the chance. Now I'd be really happy if somebody of you could help me in this particular situation. Me and her (and my finals, just kidding) would be really happy about that. Just write me a mail if you have a spare LD ticket, or know anybody who has one she will pay you the costs.
My mail is paulsamdechering@gmail.com
Thanks

Re: Special gift for my teacher - lucky dip munich
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 13, 2022 12:23

Lucky Dips can be anything in the stadium and are sold in paris - 120 euro. For that money you get really good seats or standing currently on fansale, ebay, kleinanzeigen... I would give it a try. Prices are going down.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1891
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home