Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

One Lucky Dip ticket and a spare bed in my hotel room available in Munich
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 24, 2022 10:33

I bought Lucky Dips for Munich and I also have a twin-bed hotel room at the Leonard Royal Hotel Munich, close to the Olympic Stadium. [www.leonardo-hotels.com]

Total cost: 50% of the Lucky Dip price (132,26 €) and 50 % of the hotel room price (160€), totals to 146,13 €. The hotel rate does not include breakfast, that has to be paid separately on-site.

The hotel is for two nights from June 4 to June 6.

Anybody want to partner up?

Please note that I will not sell the ticket independently at this time. I would prefer to bundle it up with the hotel room.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-28 11:52 by Topi.

Re: One Lucky Dip ticket and a spare bed in my hotel room available in Munich
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 28, 2022 14:15

Changed my mind - not interested anymore.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-28 23:10 by Irix.

Date: March 28, 2022 15:58

I never said the room was non-refundable. smiling smiley It was booked through Booking.com, with no down payment and free cancellation. I booked it long before the tour was officially announced, based on the rumored date.

Also, I am willing to bet the hotel will not agree to alter the booking to two separate single rooms at the same price.

EDIT: nope, they now want 322€ per room for two nights. Double price! Besides there are no single bed rooms available at the Leonardo.

(The rate I booked back in February was 80€/night for two people, and as I recall it didn't matter if I was booking for one or two.)

Anyway, waiting to hear back from my Finnish friend on this one and after him there's already another person in line.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-28 16:07 by Topi.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 28, 2022 16:50

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-28 23:10 by Irix.

Date: March 28, 2022 17:24

I don't think any hotel would agree to split one room into two for the same price, concert or not...

Posted by: PatrickS77 ()
Date: March 28, 2022 19:19

Topi
EDIT: nope, they now want 322€ per room for two nights. Double price! Besides there are no single bed rooms available at the Leonardo.

Then why don't you simply cancel, instead of looking to get a stranger into your room? Especially if the hotel changes the price. I would chuck that hotel so fast, they couldn't even say rate increase. There are plenty of other cheap hotels in Munich.

Date: March 28, 2022 19:34

PatrickS77
Topi

Then why don't you simply cancel, instead of looking to get a stranger into your room? Especially if the hotel changes the price. I would chuck that hotel so fast, they couldn't even say rate increase. There are plenty of other cheap hotels in Munich.

I'm not "looking to get a stranger into my room", I'm just offering cheap accommodation and a cheap ticket to a fellow fan should they need it.

The hotel has not changed the price I had previously booked. What I was saying is that they (obviously) are not offering two rooms for the price of one, as Irix suggested, much less now after the concert announcement.

The double price - more than double, actually - is the current price for a booking made today for those same dates. If you booked right now with the same terms&conditions, the Leonardo would want 358 € per room, for either 1 or 2 people.

Not a problem for me to pay the 160 € I locked up for two nights solo, as it was the same price for one person anyway. 80 € a night for a four-star is a fair price. I don't need to chuck it, I'm keeping it. If I don't get anybody to split the cost with me, fine. (But as I said, currently negotiating with two people about the ticket+hotel bundle: one considering it and another waiting in line)

I'm sure there still are cheap hotels in Munich for those dates but this one is walking distance to the stadium. A quick glance at Booking.com for hotels near the Olympic Stadium has prices around 300€ for 2 nights at the moment. They pretty much doubled their prices after the announcement.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-28 20:04 by Topi.

Date: March 30, 2022 08:53

Ticket and room committed - thanks to everybody who showed interest!

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: April 1, 2022 23:27

Have fun guys, I was seriously considering it but slow to write due to uncertain summer plans...cheers and maybe see you at the Paris show :-)

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: April 20, 2022 16:39

pity to late.. have fun all smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1676
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home