Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How do you swap Lucky Dips?
Posted by: SteveDMosley ()
Date: March 20, 2022 13:35

LP Tickets are personalized. But many here do swap their tickets if they can't make it to a certain location or want to change a LD for another venue.

I am thinking about swapping tix for amsterdam with tix for milano. But how do you do this? All tickets have your personal name, so this should not be possible...

Thank you for your insights.

Re: How do you swap Lucky Dips?
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 20, 2022 14:09

I got a code for getting the LD at the box office. That's important. Maybe they want to see your passport. Sometimes they want to see the credit card with which the LD were paid. I think it depends who's working in the box office.
Contact the ticket seller to find a way. Maybe you can print your mail, copy your passport and credit card, write a few lines that you cannot attend the show and want to give the LD to another person - give all this this person and maybe it works this way.

Years ago I went with such copies to a box office at Wembley and it was no problem to get the regular tickets which were bought by another person who couldn't attend the show.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 21, 2022 11:56

I have never heard of a successful "swap" of Lucky Dips to a completely different venue?

Posted by: andrea72 ()
Date: March 21, 2022 19:43

if I remember well in Marseille at the box office asked me only my passport and credit card used for payment. the order was made by me. My friend was with me but nobody has asked her passport.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 21, 2022 22:40

In most cases it works when you collect Lucky Dips of another person if you got a copy of the order confirmation, the Passport/ID and the Credit Card used for the purchase. A small letter is good too. In the United States Sometimes Ticketmaster added names to the bookings Afterwards. There's a chance of around 80% that it works but it all depends on the people at the Lucky Dip Counter!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1276
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home