Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

*SOLD* Put my ATLANTA Keith Side Pit(2) tic on Stubhub. But $550 to an IORRer *SOLD*
Posted by: TheBluesHadaBaby ()
Date: October 21, 2021 19:23

I've never used Stubhub before and geez what a system. Put it up "priced" at $650 last night, I'll get $552, but the poor sod buying it pays $809!

Even at that, it's the lowest priced Atlanta Pit tic listed for either pit as I write this. Ticketmaster has shown none for sale in Atlanta for a while now.

If an IORRer wants it for a flat $550 and it hasn't sold, I'll take it off Stubhub and sell it directly.

It's a mobile tic transferrable thru TM; I have Paypal, which probably is easiest.

Reasons for selling I know don't matter (I bought it Feb 2020), but for the record, while I had a great time in the Pit in Nashville, I was conscious of the covid risk I was taking. 66, I hope to reach 76, so I was masked, but very few others were, and Atlanta's gonna be the same. Meanwhile after Nov 11 I have Nov 14, 15, 16, and 27 shows (Samantha Fish, Wolf Alice, Wolf Alice, & Snail Mail) in smaller venues that thankfully do require proof of vax, and I really don't want to risk being sick then and missing those.

My email is [edit: removed]

I'm down in Virginia
with your Cousin Lou

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-04 01:12 by TheBluesHadaBaby.

Re: Put my ATLANTA KEITH SIDE PIT (2) tic on Stubhub. But $550 to an IORRer
Posted by: majomuc ()
Date: October 21, 2021 22:26

Hello mate !

Sent you an email.

We (3) are looking for Atlanta pit and would love to buy yours if possible.

Cheers, Josef

Re: Put my ATLANTA KEITH SIDE PIT (2) tic on Stubhub. But $550 to an IORRer
Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: October 21, 2021 22:46

My wife and I will be going to the Atlanta concert but don't have tickets yet, waiting for the prices to come down some. We bought lucky dip tickets for the daughter and son-in-law and their 2 kids but at the time didn't get any tickets for us, lol. Anyway, I'll keep checking daily to see what comes up.

**SOLD** Put my ATLANTA KEITH SIDE PIT (2) tic on Stubhub. But $550 to an IORRer **SOLD**
Posted by: TheBluesHadaBaby ()
Date: October 22, 2021 00:04

An IORRer got it and Stubhub didn't get to gouge anybody.

smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1425
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home