Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Wanted 2 For Denver
Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 5, 2019 21:37

Keeping eye out for two tickets for Denver now that we're making this show. Not interested in "verified resale" type prices. Thx

Re: Wanted 2 For Denver
Posted by: artedm ()
Date: August 6, 2019 18:46

Three local denver radio stations are giving away tickets to show- you can listen online

Tuesday, August 6th is no ordinary Tuesday- at least for The Mountain and our listeners! We are calling it RUBY TUESDAY on 99.5 The Mountain! Every single time we play a song from The Rolling Stones between 7am-6pm on Tuesday, August 6th, we’ll give caller 10 a pair of tickets to The Stones No Filter Tour stop at Mile High on August 10th! Make sure you have 303-631-2995 ready to go so you can jump on when we spin any Stones tune. 
[995themountain.radio.com]

All this week (August 5 - 9), start and end your work day with tickets for the Rolling Stones. Join Bret Saunders at 9am and Keefer at 5pm for your chance to score tickets!
[kbco.iheart.com]
303-631-2973

When you hear a Stones song, Mon-Fri between 9a-5p, it's your chance to win tickets to our 30th Anniversary party with The Rolling Stones, August 10th at Broncos Stadium at Mile High AND you'll be qualified to win a Stones pinball machine!!
303 631- 2FOX
[thefox.iheart.com]

Date: August 8, 2019 00:50

Thx artedm, been trying.. I don't trust the scalper thing anymore after I saw a guy get ripped off at Jacksonville, so will probably try box office pre-show

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: August 8, 2019 01:58

No ticketmaster fees at box office

Posted by: Shesarainbow ()
Date: August 8, 2019 05:34

I have one ticket, Denver show, lower-level section 104, row nine that I’m looking to sell. Would probably be willing to take half of what I paid. I have a friend that can’t make it so I have one ticket but I need to sell.

Date: August 9, 2019 07:14

artedm
No ticketmaster fees at box office

Good to know, thx! Hopefully arrive Denver tomorrow and will start looking smiling smiley

Date: August 9, 2019 07:15

Shesarainbow
I have one ticket, Denver show, lower-level section 104, row nine that I’m looking to sell. Would probably be willing to take half of what I paid. I have a friend that can’t make it so I have one ticket but I need to sell.

Thx so much for mentioning this.. However I am looking for two together. Much appreciated tho!

Posted by: Benjiboy13 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 08:56

Shesarainbow

if you still have this, let me know... I might be interested in swinging a last minute trip smiling smiley

email is benjiboy1313@gmail.com !

Date: August 10, 2019 17:49

Prices aren't dropping yet on stub hub or TM resellers, so we're still looking for two if ya got em!

Called box office and they said they only have a few Limited View seats left

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-10 17:58 by snoopy2.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1640
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home