Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Wanted 2 For Denver
Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 5, 2019 21:37

Keeping eye out for two tickets for Denver now that we're making this show. Not interested in "verified resale" type prices. Thx

Re: Wanted 2 For Denver
Posted by: artedm ()
Date: August 6, 2019 18:46

Three local denver radio stations are giving away tickets to show- you can listen online

Tuesday, August 6th is no ordinary Tuesday- at least for The Mountain and our listeners! We are calling it RUBY TUESDAY on 99.5 The Mountain! Every single time we play a song from The Rolling Stones between 7am-6pm on Tuesday, August 6th, we’ll give caller 10 a pair of tickets to The Stones No Filter Tour stop at Mile High on August 10th! Make sure you have 303-631-2995 ready to go so you can jump on when we spin any Stones tune. 
[995themountain.radio.com]

All this week (August 5 - 9), start and end your work day with tickets for the Rolling Stones. Join Bret Saunders at 9am and Keefer at 5pm for your chance to score tickets!
[kbco.iheart.com]
303-631-2973

When you hear a Stones song, Mon-Fri between 9a-5p, it's your chance to win tickets to our 30th Anniversary party with The Rolling Stones, August 10th at Broncos Stadium at Mile High AND you'll be qualified to win a Stones pinball machine!!
303 631- 2FOX
[thefox.iheart.com]

Date: August 8, 2019 00:50

Thx artedm, been trying.. I don't trust the scalper thing anymore after I saw a guy get ripped off at Jacksonville, so will probably try box office pre-show

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: August 8, 2019 01:58

No ticketmaster fees at box office

Posted by: Shesarainbow ()
Date: August 8, 2019 05:34

I have one ticket, Denver show, lower-level section 104, row nine that I’m looking to sell. Would probably be willing to take half of what I paid. I have a friend that can’t make it so I have one ticket but I need to sell.

Date: August 9, 2019 07:14

artedm
No ticketmaster fees at box office

Good to know, thx! Hopefully arrive Denver tomorrow and will start looking smiling smiley

Date: August 9, 2019 07:15

Shesarainbow
I have one ticket, Denver show, lower-level section 104, row nine that I’m looking to sell. Would probably be willing to take half of what I paid. I have a friend that can’t make it so I have one ticket but I need to sell.

Thx so much for mentioning this.. However I am looking for two together. Much appreciated tho!

Posted by: Benjiboy13 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 08:56

Shesarainbow

if you still have this, let me know... I might be interested in swinging a last minute trip smiling smiley

email is benjiboy1313@gmail.com !

Date: August 10, 2019 17:49

Prices aren't dropping yet on stub hub or TM resellers, so we're still looking for two if ya got em!

Called box office and they said they only have a few Limited View seats left

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-10 17:58 by snoopy2.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1928
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home